Sorry

Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Present Day)

It's been three days since the unfortunate day. Never once had I moved away from the entrance of the morgue, unless I needed the toilet. My parents were worried sick about me as I haven't been eating and resting well. They tried ways to make me go home but I would refuse, not wanting to be apart from the morgue if that's the only way I could be close to Eric.

Even though there's seats available, I chose to sit on the floor, bringing my knees close to my body. 

"Sara-ah?"

I glanced up to see Minwoo looking at me with sadness. Behind him stood the rest of the members. All, except Eric.

I cracked a smile, but at the same time, a stray tear rolled down my cheek.

Minwoo knelt beside me and wrapped his arms around me, resting my head against his shoulder.

"Shh.. It's okay.. Just cry it out.."

Ten minutes later, I wiped my tears away.

"Minwoo oppa, w-what are you guys doing here?" I glanced at the other members who were sitting on the seats. Junjin and Hyesung leaning their heads on Dongwan's shoulders while Andy was sitting beside Hyesung, staring into space.

"We heard that you've been staying here for the past three days," Minwoo explained, "We're worried about you, Sara-ah."

I avoided his eye contact, feeling pathetic.

 

 

"My son!" A familiar voice called out, hints of sadness and a sense of lost in it.

I slowly raised my gaze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter