Tragic

Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A soft groan escaped from my lips. What happened? I thought. 

Flashes of memories from the past five minutes played in my mind. It suddenly paused at the part when Eric caught my hand. 

Eric.

I opened my eyes, finding myself at the pavement. I quickly got up on my feet, cringing at the pain from the scratches on my arms and knees. I blinked my eyes, trying to adjust my sight to the shocking scene before me.

"Eric..?"

Slowly, I made my way towards a small group of people that had gathered on the road, in front of the stationary car. I squeezed through the crowd with ease as people were making way for me, some giving me pitying looks.

No.. it can't be..

A familiar body lied down on the road, in the middle of the crowd. I quickly rushed towards him, dropping on my knees, my mind not registering the pain.

"Oppa," I whispered in between sobs, enveloping his outstretched hand in both my hands.

"Sa-Sara," his deep voice cracked. His other hand slowly reached out to wipe away my strayed tear.

I turned my head towards the crowd behind me. Two men were holding onto a drunk man, probably the driver to be blamed. A lady was on the phone, hopefully calling for an ambulance.

Eric's grip on my hands tightened, gaining my attention back to him.

"I'm s-sorry, ch-chagiya." 

I shook my head. "No, oppa. You're going to be okay," I said with such force.

He grinned, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter