chapter 2

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha put the desert on the table with shaking hand. She looked at the guy weirdly plus with scared feeling. The guy stared at her with his big puppy eyes. * Seriously, is he a guy or a kid ? *

" Is that for me ? " the guy said , blinking cutely. Minha nodded hesitantly with tense face. " Yay! I love chocolate pudding. Can I start eating now ? I'm hungry " he pouted. Swear! Minha couldn't resist his cuteness. So, she just nodded, but this time with a warm smile. The guy started to eat happily.

" Erm.... Are you sure you're Ms Yang son ? " asked Minha who still standing in front the guy with the dining table separated them. * Stupid qiestion. Pabo !! * Minha felt like want to facepalm herself.

The guy lifted his face with his mouth full of the food. He tried to swallow it in one go " Of course! I'm YANG YOSEOB!!! "

" Okay, okay. Erm... I think I had to make a private call. Excuse me " Minha walked towards the bathroom and she can hear Yoseob told her to be faster.

When she entered the bedroom, she took out her phone. She dialled Ms Yang number. " Hello, Ms Yang. Sorry because I'm bother you " she apologized first.

" It's okay. What's wrong ? Is something bad happen ? " the woman sound worried on the other line.

" No. I just wanna ask, is your son a guy ? With a cute face ? "

" If he was whining for a food when he woke up, then yes " Ms Yang chuckled.

" But, I thought your son is a little boy ?"

" Minha-ah, take care of him, okay. Eventhough he was already 18, but he likes a 8 years old boy when he was at home. So bear with him, okay "

" Okay. Don't worry. And don't work too hard " she managed to show her corcern.

" Aww!!!! You're such a good daughter for me " she squeled. Minha blushed. " Okay, I'll listen to you, my daughter-in-law. Bye " she cut the call after Minha said goodbye to her . Minha was blushing at the nickname but she still managed to make her ways towards the kitchen. * Me ? With the immature guy ? No way ? * She looked at the full-mouth Yoseob with horror face.

" Finally! You're back " Yoseob squeled and got up. He walked towards Minha and pulled he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter