Chapter 16

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The summer school holiday finally ended. During the holiday, Minha spent most of her time with Yoseob. That make their relationship became more close.

As usual, after the school ended, Minha went to Yoseob house. After her work time ended at night, Yoseob insisted to send her home but she didn't want and ended up blackmailed the poor guy again.

Minha walked home alone. When she reached her house, she opened the gate. Suddenly, a guy hugged him from back. She was shocked and terrified. The poor girl struggled with all her might.

" Let me go !!! " She was about to scream when the guy released her and spunned her around so that she face him.

" I miss you, Minha-ah "

Minha eyes went wide as saucers when she saw the guy and she suddenly felt the anger engulfed herself " What are you doing here ?!!! "

" I miss you " the guy hugged him again.

Minha struggled and pushed him " Don't touch me " the girl glared at him and turned to enter her house.

" Minha !!! "

Minha turned toward him again and smirked " Why ? What else do you want to take from me ? I don't have anything anymore "

" Minha, I'm sorry "

" Just keep the sorry to yourself " she turned and entered her house. She locked the gate and door. She walked straight to her room and curled herself on the bed. Suddenly she was crying " Oppa, how could you do that to me ?!! "

***

FLASHBACK

" Oppa, what you want to tell me ? " Minha asked as soon as he and Yongguk sat on the bench at the park. The said guy fidgeted in his sit. Minha chuckled seeing his action " Oppa, what wrong ? Tell me "

" Minha-ah, I-I- "

" What wrong ?!! "

" I love you !!! " the guy stared into the girl eyes.

Her sweet smile that she displayed before totally died. " Oppa, you talking nonsense again " Minha tried to hide her nervousness and let out an awkward chuckle.

" Minha, I'm serious " he continued stared into the girl eyes with serious face. Minha looked down without saying anything, letting the atmosphere in awkward silent. But, it's Minha that we talking now. A girl that  can't stand a quiet plus awkward atmosphere. " Oppa, give me some time. My parent just died a few month ago and I still can't get over the feeling of sadness and loneliness. I hope you understand "

" Of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter