Chapter 27

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Ouch !!! " Minha shouted a few times while gritted her teeth. With her hands being tied up to the front, make it easier for her to pretend clucthing her stomach.

" Ouch !!! " She shouted again, this time a little bit louder.

Suddenly, the door hang opened. A guy came with angry face. " What's wrong with you ? "

" Help me !!! I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach "

" What ? " he panic a little. He remembered that Ms Bang told him to take care good of that girl, he panic even more. He didn't want something to happen to himself. " What's wrong ? !!! "

" I don't know !!! Can you find me at least painkiller ?!! I really need it " Minha continued to act.

" Okay ! Okay ! Wait here !! " the guy exited the room. Without closing the door, he took his jacket and woke his still sleep friend. " Yah !!! Wake up !!!! "

The half-concious guy woke up "What's wrong ? "

" I wanna go out. Find a painkiller. That girl make a fuss again. Watch her !!! Don't just sleep "

" Ok, ok !!! Just go !! " The guy shook his head at his friends and walked out from the house. As soon as he drove away with his car, his friend lazily lied down on the couch and continued to sleep.

Yongguk saw what had happened. He waited again for about 15 minutes for Yoseob and police to reach the house before he started to walk towards the room where Minha was. With the open door, make it easier for him to sneak into the house. He tip-toeing so that the thief didn't woke up. Minha saw him and widen her eyes.

Yongguk walked towards her and untied her hands and legs slowly. Minha was so relief. " We should get out now. Yoseob has message me that he and police already in front of the house "

" Yoseob ?!!! "

" I asked him to call the police. Come on " Yongguk helped Minha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter