chapter 4

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, Monday came. Minha went to school as usual. She had her usual schedule at school. Having a bored lesson, happy lunch time and a bored lesson again.

The bell rang loudly. That means the school already ended. Minha and her friend, Hyoyoung skipped happily while chatting towards the main gate. Suddenly, they saw most student or what the true is most girl looking and squeling when they looked towards the right side.

" The guy so handsome and cute too. I like him!!!! " one of the girls in the group in front of them said when they nearing the gate.

" You're right. I like him too " her friend squelled.

" Aigoo.... " Minha make a face and shook her head. Hyoyoung just smiled at her. They walked outside the school and also looked towards the right to see who is the guy since they were curious too. Minha eyes widen as big as saucer when she saw the guy.

The latter noticed her and walked towards her with his genuine smile. * He look different. So handsome in his uniform *

" Minha-ah, your school already ended, right ? Kaja !!! " Yoseob encircled her fingers around her small wrist and pulled her.

" Y-Yah !!! W-Wait !!! " Minha struggled a little but Yoseob kept walking. She turned toward Hyoyoung who froze, tried to digest what had happened. " Hyoyoung-ah, see you tomorrow !!! " she shouted making Hyoyoung woke from her thought. She also hear some girls said " She was so lucky " and " Are they couple ? Not suit at all ". Minha unknowingly fumed a little at the statement

" O-Okay !!! " Hyoyoung managed to shout back.

Yoseob let go of Minha hand when Minha struggled more to pull her hands. " What wrong with you ? I can go to your house by myself " Minha face shown slightly anger.

" I' m sorry " Yoseob pouted and looked down at his feet.

* He make that face again * Minha can't resist his aegyo and just sighed. Yoseob peek Minha face that already softened. " It's okay. Kaja !! We need to go home " Minha started to walk pass him.

Yoseob smiled in victory. He walked beside Minha at the same pace. " No. Today, we'll eat outside " Yoseob intertwined their fingers and pulled her with him towards a restaurants.

****

" Ahh !!!! I'm so full !! " Yoseob rubbed his stomach while walking towards his house. Minha just trailed behind him, lost in her thought . Actually ,that day was her parent anniversary. So, she just missed them so much.

Suddenly, Yoseob turned towards Minha and stopped walking . He bowed a little to peek Minha face. Minha head bumped with Yoseob chest. She immediately looked up and saw Yoseob smile at her cutely.

Minha softened * His smile.... Why it can make me calm ? *

" Minha-ah, what wrong ? " Yoseob asked with his suddenly serious face.

" N-Nothing. Can we go back now ? So I can start my work ? " Minha walked passed him. Yoseob smile and walked towards Minha. He intertwined their fingers. Minha stopped and looked at him confusely.

" Minha-ah, from today, I'm your oppa. You can tell me whatever your problem. Don't kept it by yourself. Or not you'll be suffer. I don't want that to happen " Yoseob smiled and curled a strand of Minha long hair behind her ears.

Minha blushed at his statement and action but she kept hers straight face " W-Why ? "

" Because..., you're my dongsaeng !!! " Yoseob smiled and continued walking, pulling Minha with him since their hands still entertwined together. Minha can felt a dissappointment * What wrong with me ? Why I even dissappointed ? M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter