Chapter 25

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks had passes by. Minha live her life like usual. Mr Yang had to go back to US to settle some of his work before he moved back to Korea. All the things regarding the wealth had been settled down. Mr Yang already met with Mr Bang and told him what Minha said to him. He also asked him and his wife to ask for Minha forgiveness. But, that seems didn't happen.

It almost a month but they still didn't come and see her. It's not like she bothered with it. It didn't affected her life at all. As usual, Minha went to school that day. Having a normal student life. The bell rang loudly. Leisurely, Minha and Hyoyoung make their way to the school gate while chatting about idols and girl stuff. As usual, Hyoyoung and Minha separated at junction. Plus, both of them had their own part time job.

Minha walked toward Yoseob house. Skipping happily along the pathway, she didn't realised someone was following her. The well-build guy walked behind her and suddenly tapped her shoulder. The contact making the girl jump a bit because of shockness. She turned towards the person. " Oppa !! "

Dujun just grinned,showing his white teeth. " I'm sorry "

The girl grumbled. And then smiled " what are you doing here ? "

" I just came out from that store. Are you going to Yoseob house ? "

" Of course. Where would I go at this time " she joked.

" Okay, okay. Ah ! Can you give him this ? " Dujun gave Minha a black plastic bag.

" What is this ? " you peeked into the plastic and saw chocolate bars.

" Chocolate ? " Minha raised her eyebrow.

" He kept fussed around asking me to buy it for him " Dujun fake and irritated face.

Minha laughed while imagined how Yoseob hold onto Dujun arm, asking the hyung to buy chocolate for him. " Oppa, you really like a hyung "

Dujun smiled. " And I can be oppa t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter