Chapter 26

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" How could you do this to me ?!!! "

" Why ? You didn't expect it ? " asked Ms Bang.

" Aunty, let me go " Minha was already crying.

" I'll . But, you've to ask Mr Yang give the wealth to us "

" So, you're doing this because of that ? "

" Of course. Yes, the wealth will be yours when you're 18. But, he can terminate that agreement now. And,change it ownership to my name. And then, you can get out of here. It easy. As simple as that. What do you think ? "

"Just let me go. I alreary promise that it"ll be yours. Don't you believe me ? "

" Agreement not on paper cannot be trust. Btw, if you really willing to give me the wealth, just follow what I said " Mr Bang said.

" I'll but Mr Yang not in Korea " Minha said. She didn't want the middle age man know what had happened to her and she hope he didn't.

" Then stay here until he come back " Ms Bang threatened. She then pulled her husband out of the room, leaving Minha alone in the not-so bright room.

And, of course, she began to cry.

****

Yoseob wandered around the town, finding for Minha. Asking people here and there, hoping that they saw Minha. But, it's hopeless. Suddenly, his phone rang. Without checking the caller, he immediately picked up. " Hyung, how is it ? Did you found Minha ? "

" Wow ! Wow !! Relax man. It's me, Yongguk " the caller said. Yoseob checked the screen.

" Hyung. Minha- "

" Hey, what's wrong ? What happen to Minha ?!! " Yongguk started to panic.

" Hyung, she was kidnapped. I don't know what to do. Please help me find her. It almost a week. I really don't know what to do " Yoseob voice started to crack.

" Why you didn't you tell me earlier ? Don't worry, okay ? " said the older. Try to comfort the fragile younger.

" Thanks, hyung. "

" No prob. Got to go. See you later. I'll inform you any news later. Keep your phone on "

" Okay, hyung. Thanks " Yoseob cut the called and put it in his pocket. He take a sit a the nearest bench. Cupping his own face, he sighed. He really hope Minha can be found.

****

" Where can I find her ? " Yongguk walk aimlessly along the pathway. " Who possibly want to kidnap her ? " He thinked. Suddenly, he remember something " Is it-"

" No way " he laughed to deny it. But his feeling denied him. He can feel that it's related to his parents.

" No way. They wouldn't do that "

' But, they're acting strangely la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter