Chapter 20

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the breakfast, they ate the food that Minha cooked while chatting. Mr Yang sure talked a lot. This family sure talked a lot. Minha just laughed and smiled when Mr Yang make a joke while playing with her food. Many thought filled her mind and she just can't adapted it. She just answered when Mr Yang asked about her daily life. He seems to know her a lot. That make her thought wandered more and more deeper.

After filled their stomach, four of them sat on the couch. Ms Yang only sat after brought some tea and cookies for them when Mr Yang opened his mouth making Minha felt the nervousness gripped herself " Minha, first, I really really sorry " he paused.

Minha shot him a small clueless smile " Why ? " . It was weird because this was the first time she met the man. Why he apologized to her ?

" About your parents. I'm sorry, no, we're sorry that we're not there for you after they died. We're sorry because all of the wealthy was taken from you until you had to live a hard life. We're really sorry " the man scooped his face with both of his palm.

The atmosphere was tense. Minha, who sat beside Yoseob choked her tears and looked down. She was sensitive when it comes to mentioning about her parents. It make her miss them more and she had to fight with the urge to cry. And, it seems like the tears can't obeyed her.

Everybody zipped their mouth. Yoseob don't know what to do in that situation. He really wanted to hug that petite girl. But it was prohibited. He can't simply hug her in front of his parents. So, he just took the girl hand into his and gripped it softly. It somehow managed to make the girl calmed down and warmed up. She encouraged herself to ask the question that stuck in her head from earlier " How ? " she lifted her head with tears stained her cheeks " How did you know my parent ? "

Mr Yang put his hands down on his lap and calmly stated that Minha parents was his and Ms Yang's friend. They had been friend since high school. And it was revealed that Ms Jung also was one of his wife friends when they entered the university. But, after marrying her husband, they moved to Jeju and started business there. When Ms Jung found out that Minha was her friend's daughter, she immediately informed Ms Yang. Yoseob was so excited to hear that. That's why the boy came up with a plan- making Minha his caretaker or should we said, babysitter.

" So, all of you already know who I was ? " Minha asked, slightly shocked with the fact that she just heard.

" Yes. We treated you like our own daughter " Ms Yang smiled.

" But, how come I never met all of you before this ? " she carefully.

" When the shared business of me and your father began to develop, I willing to move to U.S. , managing the company there since your father had a small c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter