Chapter 13

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha closed the door behind her. Fortunately, she bumped with Ms Yang at the gate. So, she doesn't have to wait for Yoseob to open the gate for her. After her extra class finished, she rushly came to Yoseob house. She doesn't why but she can't wait to meet Yoseob. ' Aigoo, earth to, Minha '

She entered the house leisurely since the door didn't locked and closed it behind her. She walked pass the living room and saw Yoseob watching the television. But, he seem didn't focussed at what he was watching. Most like he was staring into space.

" Hi, Yoseob ! " she greeted him cheerfully. Okay, that was unusual.

" Hmm. Hi " eventhough he answered her but he didn't spared even a glance toward Minha. That make Minha smile faded and.... ' Was I dissappointed ? '

She walked to the kitchen and put her bag on the kitchen counter. " Hmm.... What should I cooked today ? " she tapped her chin while thinking.

" Maybe I should ask Yoseob " she walked to the living room and found out that Yoseob already stood up after turned off the telly. Yoseob was kind of shocked when he saw Minha and immediately avoided her gaze. His reaction make Minha kind of hurt. But, she quickly swept away the taught and smile genuinely.

" Yoseob, today, what you wanna eat for lunch ? "

" Anything. Just cook what you wanna cook " Yoseob walked pass her and again he didn't bothered to look at her. He goes to his room and slammed the door. Minha shuddered a little due to the shockness.

She gulped down her saliva. ' What wrong with him ? Is something bothered him ? ' she thought as she walked to the kitchen. ' I should make him happy. Hmm... I should cooked what he love to eat. But what ? ' she tapped her chin and began to remember if Yoseob used to tell her what he like to eat. ' Aha !! I remember it ' She happily started to prepare the ingredient for the menu.

Chopping and cutting was echoed around the kitchen as the knife hit the kitchen counter surface. After all the ingredient was prepared, she started to cook.

Half and hour later, the lunch was ready to be eat. Minha smiled while scooped the lunch into a bowl. She put it on the dining table and started to prepare the table. Tada !!! Yoseob favourite kimchi stew ' she smiled,admiring her hardwork.

The girl went to the kitchen to clean up the mess. Collecting the rubbish, she threw it into the dustbin. That was when she saw a cake in the dustbin. Since the cake upper surface was facing her, she spotted her name written on the it with a pink icing. Eventhough the cake was in mess, she still can figure out the words written on it, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINHA-AH .

She slowly put the rubbish aside and kneeled down in front the dustbin. The girl took the cake out of the dustbin with her heart feeling numb. ' So, that's why he mad. He mad at me. What I had done ' The tears slowly trickling down her cheek. ' Pabo, Minha. He prepared it for you ' she knocked her head. ' What I had done ? I even didn't remembered my own birthday '

' No, I shouldn't be like this ' she got up with the cake at her hand. She put it on the near kitchen counter and took picture of it. ' Obviously, it a chocolate cake '.

After watching the cake for a few times, she threw it into the dustbin again. Eventhough feeling waste, she can't do anything since the can't be eat. She continued tidying the kitchen again.

After that, she slowly walked to Yoseob room to called him for dinner. Minha stood in front Yoseob, feeling suddenly flip flop in her stomach. She reached her hand out to knock but pulled it back. Her hand was trembling. The hesitate gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter