Chapter 19

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After two week living at Yoseob house, Minha started to miss her house. That evening, just after school, she went back to her house. She told Yoseob that it already two week since what happened to her. She was very sure that Yongguk won't bother her again. Eventhough Yoseob seem reluctant at first, Minha managed to convince him by saying that she can ask Hyoyoung to accompany her.

That day, she asked for a leave. She wanted to clean her two-week-abandoned house. Hyoyoung also came over to help her. Actually, that day, Yoseob father will came back from United State after more than 10 years working and managing their business company there because it was a newly-develop company. Yoseob told that his father managing the company there while friend also one of a biggest shareholder in the company managing the company here. Mr Yang and his friend built the company together.

So, Minha didn't want to bother their family reunion.She make an excuse that she need to clean her house. To make the guy didn't whined or something, she promised that she will come for her work the next day.

After 2 hours cleaning the house, Minha and Hyoyoung sat on the couch. Minha told her friend to wait while she got up and make a jug of orange juice. Hyoyoung gladly gulped down a glass of it in one go. " Minha, tonight I'm gonna stay here " Hyoyoung beamed happily.

" Really ?!! " Minha enlightened. And then she pouted " Is it okay ? I didn't bother you, right ? "

" It's okay. After what happen two weeks ago, this is the first time you stayed at your house without accompany. I'm worried that guy will come again. So, I think it better if I stay, right "

" Omo !!! Thank you, Hyoyoung-ah " Minha hugged her friend. She was touched. " You're really my friend forever "

Hyoyoung smiled warmly and suddenly stood up. " Now, we should go and buy some groceries. Your fridge are empty " Hyoyoung pulled Minha to get up " Get up, get up "

Minha happily stood up. They cleaned themselves since they were sticky with the sweat. With new set of clothes, they stormed out from the house toward the supermarket. Shopping with a friend is really fun. Beside the groceries, they stuffed the trollies with variety of snacks.

The total price make Minha eyes widen a little but she didn't care. As long as she can spent time with her friend. Hyoyoung giggled at her reaction. They trudged out from the supermarket with plastic bags full of groceries and snacs, catched a taxi toward Hyoyoung house. She wanna take some clothes since she wanted to sleepover at Minha place.

****

That night, after turning off the lights, Minha joined Hyoyoung on the bed. Both of them tried to sleep but sadly, their eyelids betrayed them.

" Hyoyoung-ah " Minha called softly, almost like whispering.

" Hmm ? " the said girl responded.

" Thanks "

" Why ? Because I stay here tonight ? "

" That was one of it. Thanks for being here with me "

" Why you sudden-"

" Before this, I never had a friend. That why I didn't suspicious when Yongguk and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter