Chapter 23

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Uncle, what the matter did you want to discuss with me ? " asked Minha as soon as she planted her on the comfy couch. Mr Yang just smiled at her eagerness. He knows that she was worried if she had to go home in the late of night because her eyes kept glancing at the clock.

" Don't worry. Tonight you'll sleep here "

" Excuse me ? But-"

" No buts. It an order " Mr Yang smiled again. Yoseob already lightened up. Leaning his back on the backrest, Mr Yang began to speak " Well, what I wanna talk about is really important ". He leaned forward and took out a yellow envelope from his briefcase.

At the same time, Ms Yang, who already done with bathing, came and sat beside the clueless girl.

" What is it ? " asked the impatient girl. Mr Yang opened the envelope and a white paper sliding out along with his hand. He gave it to Minha, who took it hesitantly. She observed the paper. It was a wealthy ownership agreement between her father and Mr Yang. " Why are you showing me this ? "

" Because all the wealthy mentioned in that agreement will be yours "

" What are you talking about, Uncle ? It obviously yours "

" Now, yes. But, when you're 18, it yours. Including the house and all the wealthy that was taken from you before "

" I didn't understand. Didn't I already signed the agreement-"

" The agreement is fake. Your aunt didn't know that your father already make a new agreement and gave his trust to me to take care of his wealth "

" R-Really ? So that's mean-"
 

" Yes. The house is still yours " Mr Yang smiled.

Ms Yang also did the same while squeezzing the girl hand. " You have to get back what yours. Don't let them win " Ms Yang curled Minha hair behind her eyes. " You had suffered a lot. Now, it's time for you to feel the happiness "

" That's right, Minha-ah. We'll help you " Yoseob smiled widely.

" Thank you. I really appreciate it. All of you helped me a lot " Minha smiled. She was touched at the family warmness. " But, eventhough I didn't have all the wealth, I'm still happy with all the people around me "

****

That day, as usual, after school, Minha went to Yoseob house. She was walking with her thought wandered to what Mr Yang told her last night. ' Appa is really jjang !!! ' Minha smiled at the thought.

Suddenly, without her realised, a figure stood in front her.

" Minha !! "

Minha lifted her face and found out a half-smiled Yongguk in front her. Her step stopped abruptly. " Oppa !! "

Yongguk walked toward her, tried to closing the gap between them. Minha automatically step back. Yongguk froze at her action. ' Is she that afraid of me ? ' . He was dissappointed and mad. Mad with himsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter