Chapter 30

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha was arranging the tables and chairs when she have a guts to check her watch. She had to go home late today. Detention, duty. All happen on the same day. With a sigh, she tidied up her books and pencil case and put them into her bag.

After changing her uniform in a sportwear , she immediately trudged out of the gym changing room and went to the gym. The teacher on duty for her detention class today is her P.E. teacher. " Good afternoon, saem " she bowed 90 degree.

" Minha haksaeng , it's you, again ? " asked the older. Minha just grinned. " What's with you lately ? Did you have a problem. You never got detention. Yesterday you already got your detention. But, today, also ? "

" No, I'm okay, saem. It just.... I had to take care of my friend at hospital. That's why I didn't have time to finish my homework "

" Oh I see. I guess that person must be very precious. You never leave your homework incomplete " he said and laugh loudly.

Minha just fake a laugh. Somehow she was getting creepy because of the laugh.

" You know right what you have to do ? "

" I know "

" Good. After that, can you tidy up the store room right there ? " the teacher showed her the room at the corner of the gym. She looked towards it and sighed. And turned back towards her teacher. " Alright "

" Good girl. Now, start working. If you're done, you can go home. Remember, I'm watching you " the teacher walked backward and make an eye to eye signal with his hand.

Minha just laugh. She watched the teacher walked out of the gym. She sighed and walked towards the ball basket. " Aigoo..... Today's gonna be a tired day " Slowly picked up the ball, she suddenly remebered Yoseob. It had been three days she didn't met with that guy. She was kind of missing his presence.

After picking up the ball, she moved to tennis court and started to pick the tennis ball scattered around the court. Of course she cursing the students who played tennis just now. While picking up the small ball, she thinked about Yoseob again. ' Is he okay ? '

" Minha !!! " A voice call for her.

She jumped a little due to the shockness. Immediately, she turned toward the voice. She knew the person was Yoseob. She smiled. But, the said guy just walked towards her with a serious face. She frowned.

Yoseob stop in front and stared at her deeply.

" Yoseob, w...what are y....you doing here ? " Minha didn't know why she was stuttering. Maybe because of the too close distance between them.

" Minha " he called her softly and hold her shoulders. He stared into the girl eyes. Minha just blinked her eyes in respond. " I.... " Yoseob squeezed Minha shoulder. " I..... "

Minha waited patiently. She thinked she can guess what the guy wants to tell her. She suddenly hugged the guy. the guy shirt, she tightened the hug. Yoseob was froze at his place.

Slowly, he lifted his hands to hugged the petite girl whe he regained his concious. " Minha-ah, I love you. Really, really love you "

Minha lips cracked into a smile. She hide her face at the crooked of Yoseob neck. " Me too. Really, real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter