Chapter 11

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oppa, take this " Minha shoved a can of coke to Yonghwa and took a sit beside him. The silent park make the it so calm for Yonghwa.

" Thanks " he muttered while taking the can and looked down while rubbing the back of his neck. " I'm sorry being such a jerk "

" It's okay. That was a normal thing when we....err....you know " she smiled.

" I'm such a fool " he lifted his head and looked at the night starry sky.

" No, you're not. Sorry to say but the girl is the bad one " Minha carefully blurted it out so that Yonghwa didn't mad at her. It was a relief since the guy didn't say anything. She took the coke can beside her and opened it make it produced a hissing sound. She took a gulp of the coke.

Seeing that, Yonghwa also copied the girl action. Then, he turned toward the girl, eyeing her up and down " Are you having a date today ? "

" Wha.... What ?!! It's not a date " she pinked " since his mother came with us " she muttered the last part slowly but Yonghwa managed to catch it.

" Are you hope it was a date ? "

" N.... No !!. We just friend !!! " her cheek pinked more and more.

" Okay, okay " the guy laughed. Minha didn't know why before this, she used to admire that laugh and smile. But now..... it just..... how to put it in a word ...... like nothing special about it . She didn't know why. She supposed to cherish and blush when that smile and laughed appeared because of her. But she didn't. ' What wrong with me ? '

Suddenly Yonghwa stood up making the girl who stared into a space just now startled. " Enough of this day !!! Let's go home. I 'm kind of tired "

Minha stood up and followed the guy toward their resident area. They settled into their own house after bid a goodbye and exchanged smile to each other. Minha walked to her bedroom and threw herself on the bed. ' Tomorrow, I have to make something for Oppa '

****

After taking her breakfast, which was some sandwich and a hot chocolate, Minha settled herself on the couch with her phone in her hand. Sliding down on the contact list, she whispered to herself " I hope he didn't mad at me "

When she found the name of the person that she going to call, she breath in and out before touched the green icon. Waiting a few seconds with a slightly nervous, finally the person voice can be heard on the other line.

" Hello, Minha-ah !!!! " As usual the person become overexcited.

" Yoseob, I....I...." Minha felt like to facepalm herself for the stuttering.

" What wrong ? " the said guy, asked impatiently.

" I think I had to take a leave !!! " she said, a way too fast but the guy on the other line still can catched it.

" Why ?!! " he whined and almost shouted. Minha can imagined that he was pouting right now.

" Something important came up. Hope you can approved it. Please !!!! " now, Minha had to use her cute voice.

Yoseob sighed " Okay, but you have to come tomorrow "

" Thanks. Of course I'll come. Don't worry " she smiled into the space and cut the call after excused herself.

***

After having her launch, Minha tidied up the table and washing the dishes. When her beloved kitchen already in a good condition as she wanted, the girl walked to her room, taking a bath and changed into a proper cloth.

After locked the gate, she skipped toward Yonghwa house and rang the bell. The gate opened, revealing a middle-age woman, Ms Jung. Minha bowed " Annyeonghaseyo, Ms Jung "

" Oh, Minha !! I didn't saw you for a long time. How are you ? " she smiled.

" I'm fine. I hope you too " she smiled back.

" Of course. Oh !! Forgot to ask, why are you here ?!!! "

" Err... Is Yonghwa oppa at home ? " She peeked into the house a little.

" Yes. Come in. I'll call him " Ms Jung pulled her into the house. She ushered her toward the living her to wait there while she called for her son. Minha sat silently while waiting for Yonghwa.

" Hey ! What are you doing here ? " Yonghwa who just came asked her and sat on the couch in front her.

" Oppa, let's go out " Minha requested making Yonghwa taken aback. " You should ease your mind. Don't just stay in your room. It's not good for your mental and emotion "

" Maybe " Yonghwa s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter