Chapter 18

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week since Yoseob started to send Minha to her home. Minha felt relief nothing happen to her after that night. She also felt grateful to Yoseob who willing to send her to home.

But, unfortunately, that day, Yoseob was having a fever. Minha do all her might to take care of the childish guy. Minha patiently dealed with his whimper. He always whined to Minha so that the girl stayed with him in the room. Eventhough with his tantrum, recently Minha seemed didn't care about it.

After her work time ended, the sick boy insisted to send her home. But, Minha didn't want something happen to the sick Yoseob. So, she blackmailed him again by saying that she will quit the job. Upon hearing that, Yoseob knew he can't win her. But, don't think Yoseob will stay still.

As usual, Minha walked home since her house and Yoseob's just a few block apart. Just tonight, there were no Yoseob. After she turned at a junction, she had to pass through a quite dark alley. But, what she didn't expected was she being pulled into the dark alley with a strong hand covering , preventing her from screaming.

She struggled to release herself. " I already said Minha, I still love you " the voice that Minha tried hard to forget echoed again in her ears.

" Yongguk oppa, let me go " she struggle a little harder but just resulting herself being pushed again the wall of the gate beside the alley, trapping the petite girl between his arms.

" So nice hearing you called me oppa " the guy smirked. Minha can see his evil glint with the minimal light of the street lamp.

" Oppa, please don't do this to me " she cried. She struggled mor hardly and successed to break away from his arms. She tried to run but the guy quickly make his move by grabbing the girl wrist so tightly until to the point that it can make a bruise. He pinned to the wall again and smirked.

" Don't try to run away. As long as you mine, I willing to do anything " Yongguk tried to kiss Minha but she turned away making the strong guy cupped Minha small face with one of his arm and turned it to face. He forcefully kissed Minha. The girl tried to pushed him and struggled to broke that unwanted kiss.

Suddenly, Minha felt Yongguk being pulled from him. With tears stained on her cheeks, she saw a guy punched Yongguk in his face and she just realised that the guy was Yoseob.

" That was for hurting Minha and this for touching her " Yoseob gave him another punch. He towering the guy after Yongguk fell on the road.

" And this, for making her cry " he gave Yongguk another making the corner of the guy lip started to bleed.

" And since you make me angry, you deserve this " he gave the guy below him another few of his strong punch making the guy totally worned out. Minha scared. She scared seeing the different Yoseob. Not the lovely and childish Yoseob she always see. She afraid Yoseob will kill the guy. She didn't want anything to happen to Yoseob.

So, she make her move to stop the guy by holding the guy arm before he could he touched Yongguk face with his punch again. " Yoseob-ah, don't " she said with tearing eyes.

Upon seeing her moist eyes, Yoseob automatically frozen. Minha pulled him up and hugged him tightly while sobbing again his chest.

" Stop crying. I'm sorry " he said while caressing her long hair. Yongguk slowly got up. Sensing his movement, Yoseob broke the hug and turned toward him " Don't you dare to touch Minha agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter