Chapter 24

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright Sunday again when Ms Bang decided to rest at her garden. Although it was not so huge, but the garden still can bring a tinge of calm feeling for those who see it. With the green plants and colourful flowers, the sound of water flowed out from it fountain and the sound chirping bird making she absorbed with the calmness.

Suddenly, the bell of the main gate rang signalling someone was at the other side of the gate, waitinh for her to open the gate. She skipped towards the gate and pulled it open. " Omma "

" Yongguk-ah !! " Ms Bang immediately hugged her one and only son. The guy happily hugged the woman back with a smile.

" Where did you go ? " she broke the hug and cupped her son face with one of her hand.

" To find Minha " he calmly stated.

That statement make Ms Bang dropped her hand immediately. " It's true what I thought. Why must you go and find her ? She fine with her life. Don't bother her anymore. And don't care about her anymore "

" Mom, You're wrong. How can you think she live a good life after you take everything belong to her ? "

Ms Bang was taken aback with her son statement. " You.... "

" And thinking of I used comploted with you to make her suffer, make me regret all the time. And I think, I'll regret for it all my life " Yongguk walked pass his mother. Then, he stop at his track and turned toward the woman. " I hope you, noona and dad can apologize to her. And.....return back what belong to her "

" Are you crazy ?!!! I worked really hard to get this. To make you and Yumi live well like this "

" Even it was a short time, I already felt suffer. I never felt happy. It was a big mistake I ever do "

" Whatever you said, I wouldn't do what you said !! " Ms Bang walked pass him into the house without sparing him a glance. She closed the door with a loud bang.

Yongguk sighed. With a slumped shoulder, he walked restlessly into the house. Walking towards his room, he passed through Ms Bang's room and stopped right in front the door, knowing that the woman was in the room. " Mom, I'm sorry " He sighed again and continue walked to his room.

****

The bell rang loudly through the house. Ms Bang trudged towards the gate and opened it without checking who was the guest. Frowning her forehead, she tried to remember the two familiar guest.

Seeing the half-clueless woman in front her, Ms Yang took the alternative to introduce herself and her husband. " Hi, I'm Ms Yang, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter