Chapter 15

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day, there were no extra class for Minha. Since Ms Yang had requested for her to sleepover at their house, she woke up that morning feeling a little bit loss about where she was.

After regained back her clear mind, she got up from bed and immediately took her mickey mouse towel and headed toward the bathroom. Change into her new clothes, she took her dirty outfit along with her towel and exited the damp place.

She went to the guest room that Yoseob asked her use. Since that was the second time she had sleepover at Ms Yang( the first time, Yoseob urged her to slept at his room ).

Actually, the guy had did all attempt to make her slept with her. But she blackmailed him if he do that again, she will go back home. It somehow managed to make the guy shut down his mouth.

After putting the clothes in a plastic back, she looked at the clock. " What ? 11 am ?!!! " She immediately walked to the kitchen and preparf a light breakfast. Since it nearing afternoon, she just prepared some sandwich.

After eating some sandwiches, she went to Yoseob room to wake the latter up. She entered the room after a few unanswered knock. The girl just can shook he head seeing the guy sleep like a shrimp. So pitiful. She walked toward the bed and woke him up " Yoseob-ah, wake up. It already afternoon "

The guy stirred a little and pulled the comforter to cover up his body " Later "

" Wake up !!! " Minha pulled the comforter from his body.

" I will but later "

" You don't want to get up ? Okay ! I'll throw your precious PSP " Minha took his white PSP beside his pillow. He must be playing that last night.

Her blackmailled make the guy opened his eyes widely and immediately got up. He snatched the PSP from Minha. " Don't you dare "

Minha smiled " Good ! Wake up now. It already past noon " She said and walked out . She make her way to the kitchen to make their lunch.

****

That evening, Yoseob managed to drag Minha to take a walk with him at the park. Eventhough Minha was totally pissed off at the beginning, in the end she ended up following the guy desire. Maybe having a walked at the park is not bad at all. That was what Minha thought.

Walking side by side, they reached at a huge playground. There were so many children having fun with their parent. Suddenly, Yoseob skipped toward a little boy who was fall down and cried because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter