chapter 5

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha walked as fast as she can so that she can reach at Yoseob house quickly. Suddenly, her phone rang. She took a look at her phone and found out a text from Yoseob.

Minha-ah, I'll wait you at my house ^_^ 

* Was I her wife or something ? * Minha sighed. She tapped the screen, replying Yoseob message.

Okay

* Sent!! * Feeling unknowingly happy, she sent the message while looking down at her phone. Without a warning, she bumped into a guy who just exited the convenient store nearby.

Since the guy was holding a can of coke, the coke spilled on his school uniform. 

Minha looked up and met with an angry guy. " I'm sorry, I'm so sorry " she bowed repeatedly, feeling scared the angry aura that radiated around him.

" Haish !!! This girl !!! Look what you had done !!! " the guy scolded with his already burned-in-angry face.

" I-I will p-pay for dry cleaning " Minha didn't have guts to look at the guy but she force herself to look up.

" Pay ?! " the guy widen his eyes " Wait ! How about you spend your time with me ? Instead of paying ? " the guy smile playfully while playing with the strands of Minha long hair. Minha warding off his hands.

" Fierce girl, I like-"

" Yah! Cap !!! What are you doing ? " A guy, with a cute face tapped his friend shoulder .

The latter spun around and smirked. " Oh! Chunji-ah !! I caught a y chick " The guy known as Cap, motioned towards Minha.

Minha secretly giggle at his nicknames * Cap ?!! Cap ?!! What kind of nicknames was that ? So funny !! *

Although she tried to hide it, Cap already caught her giggling. " Yah ! What so funny ?!! " he jabbed her forehead. Minha grunted in angry.

" Oi !!! Stay away from her !! " Someone rudely shouted over him.

* That voice ... * Minha immediately and saw Yoseob darkened face. Minha swallowed down her saliva seeing that unusual Yoseob.

Cap looked towards the rude caller behind Minha and smirked. " Woah !!! A knight coming for her princess. So sweet !! " Cap mimicking a girly schoolgirl voice. Yoseob and his friends walked casually with their hands shoved into their pants pocket.

* Daebak !!! Is they a prankster ?!! * Minha can't believed what she had saw. Instead of be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter