Chapter 9

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha stormed into the class with a heavy sigh. She make her way towards her sit and planted her on the plastic-steel chair. Hyoyoung who was sat beside her smile like an idiot.

" What wrong with you ? " Minha lifted her eyebrows.

" I.... I a...and Gikwang oppa...we...we...- "

" We what ?!! " Minha asked impatiently.

" We're official " Hyoyoung let it go.

" Official ? " being a pabo as usual, she didn't understand. And then she realise something " Officially couple ?!!! " she shouted a little.

" Shh.... People will hear you " Hyoyoung blushed.

" Seriously, Hyoyoung. There was just two of us in this class " Minha make a deadpanned face. Hyoyoung just grinned.

" Since when ? "

" Last night "

" How ? "

" He asked me for a date and he confessed "

" That fast ? What if-" Minha worried.

" I trust him " She smiled.

" Or.... " Minha raised her left eyebrow " you like him too ? "

Hyoyoung grinned " Kind of. He said he wanna try on this relationship "

" What if-"

" So many 'what if'. Don't worry. I'll be okay. If I'm not, you are here for me, right ? " the girl with ponytail-styled-hair smile.

" Of course " Minha looked into her friends eyes to find maybe a slight unconfident but unfortunately she found nothing. She was too confindent. Minha let out a heavy sigh. " If he dare to hurt you, I won't let him go " Minha warned.

" Okay,okay. You win " Hyoyoung shot a genuine smile to her. They continued chatting on about some girl stuff, so that they can kill the time. At the same time, students kept entering the class. Since it was an extra class, the students just waiting patiently for their teacher to come. They were chatting and it stop their teacher make her appearance.

The two hour extra class went by faster than they thought. Minha and Hyoyoung were currently make their way outside the gate.

" Oppa !!! " Hyoyoung shouted. She ran toward the lad who was waiting in front of the school. Minha was shocked when her friend suddenly left her side. She turned toward the direction Hyoyoung ran to. But, she not only saw the addressed male, she also saw Yoseob who smiled genuinely toward her.

Yoseob walked to her who was blinking. He waved his hand in front of her face. Minha was like just woke up from her daydream. " W-What are you doing here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter