chapter 1

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever imagine you're being chased from your own house by your own aunty ? Never,right ? But that happen to Lee Minha, a plain girl who just lost her parents due to an accident five month ago.

****

Minha sat on the bench at the bus stop. Obviously, waiting for a bus. She had been wandered around the Seoul city, desperately looking for a job.

While waiting for the bus, she observed the newspaper at her hand and marked with the pen she holding from earlier the adress of vacancy job that she attend just now. * Haish! Why their vacancy advertisement still on the paper when they already found the workers!*

Minha slammed the paper and pen on the bench, making the guy beside her looking at her. " Omo! Minha-ah ! ". The guy slow shouted making Minha looked at him.

" Oh, Yonghwa-sshi ! " Minha smiled politely.

" Yah! I told you to call me 'oppa' . Ah! By the way, what are you doing here ? " he seemed eager to know.

" Find a job of course. How about you, oppa ? "

" I wanna go to my girlfriend house " Yonghwa look down while blushed a little. Minha giggle.

The sight of a bus making Minha extended her neck to check the bus. " Oppa, the bus already here. Are you going on with me ? " Minha stood up while looking towards Yonghwa.

" No. My bus is next. See you later " he waved eagerly.

Minha smile and immediately boarded the bus as soon as the bus stop. Since she was so tired, she thought it better for her to go home. Beside that, it almost night.

When she reached her home, she immediately threw herself on the couch and lie down. " Ah.....! So tired !!!! " she whined while stammed his foot on the couch.

She got up after that and took her family picture frame, look at it and smile while ran her fingers on the cold glass, " Umma, appa, I still didn't get job. Ottokae ? Ah!!!! So tired !!! " she yawned. " I should sleep " she sigh and put the frame back on the side table.

She got up to take a bath and prepared herself for a sleep.

****

The alarm rang loudly. Minha turned her body towards the alarm. With closed eyes, she turned off the alarm. She open her eyes and got up from the comfy bed. She twitched her body and walked towards the bathroom.

After taking a bath, she wore her uniforms and prepared a breakfast for herself. She ate the breakfast silently. She already ready for school. With the money that her parents left for her, she enrolled to a new school and moved to a new house a month ago. She now already started a new life.

After the school ended, she lazily walked to her house. She had to find a job soon. She had to. She was about to unlock her gate when the next door ahjumma approached her. " Minha-ah ! "

" Oh! Ahjumma! How are you ? " Minha showed her polite by bowing.

" I'm fine. How about you ? "

" I'm fine. Why do you want to meet me ? " Minha straight to the point.

" Ah! Almost forget " the ahjumma, Mrs Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter