The Kiss and the confession from him

Love In The Library

 


“Hello?”, You answered when there’s someone calling you.

“Soo Yeon-ahh.. it’s  me. Lu Han..”,

“Oh Lu Han… why are you calling me?”, You asked and tried to switch to a more comfortable position.

“Soo Yeon..”, He beamed. “ I like you”.

You remained silence.  “You’re trolling me, right!”, You shouted.

“I…. like you.”, He repeated again.

You remained silence. “Are you really serious..?”, You asked.

“I seriously like you.”,

“ Sorry… Lu Han.. But I only think of you as my older brother..”, You answered slowly.

Lu Han gave a small laugh. “Keuraeh..? Okay then..”, He hang up.

You ended up the call and throw your phone.

You touch your heart. ‘ it’s beating fast…’, You closed your eyes.

“Maybe.. Maybe I like Lu han….?”, You thought to yourself and looked to the window.

(Meanwhile Lu Han) ‘ wow.. now I’m totally brotherzoned. Thanks Soo Yeon.’, Lu Han thought to himself and closed his eye.


The next day, You was walking to school as usual, When suddenly you saw Chanyeol and his friends. Chanyeol face changed when he saw you. “Soo Yeon-ahhh!!!”, He shouted.

You wanted to run when suddenly Sehun and Kai pulled your hand.

“Ugh.. what do you guys want..? I’m late for class..”,  You tried to avoid them.

“Yahh~ Soo yeon-ahh! Why don’t we go and watch a movie after school today..?”. He grabbed your hand.

“No! I can’t..”, You pushed his hand. “why nottt??”, He pouted his lips.

You remained silence. “Soo Yeon-ahh..”, He looked to your eyes.

“Why don’t you just be my girlfriend..?”, He asked.  All his friend Cheered.

“Get marry! Get marry! Get marry!”, Kai,  Sehun, Kyungsoo, Suho and Baekhyun shouted.

Chanyeol’s cheek was red as tomato.

“NO!”, You shouted. All his friend was shocked.

“Stop disturbing me.”, You walked away.

Suddenly you saw Tae Hee . Tae Hee waved his hand to you. You waved slowly back.

“Tae Hee deserve Chanyeol. She’s cheerful, Loves to  smile, Kind.. While I’m a walking dead..”, You thought to yourself as Tae Hee wrapped her hand around your arm.

Suddenly while both of you was walking to class, You saw Lu Han is entering your class.

You started to feeling weird. “Why is Lu Han entering my class..?”, You thought to yourself.

"eh... Why did Lu Han enter our class.??", Tae Hee asked you. "Whaaat? You know Lu Han?", You asked Tae Hee.

"He lives next to my apartment.", Tae Hee answered boringly. "Apartment??".

You entered the class and sit in the place where you always seat.

Suddenly Lu Han turned around and smiled at you. You smiled back.

Suddenly Miss woo entered the class. “Okay.. Class, Today we’re having a new student from Class A, He’s here because our class is not enough for this project. Okay class, for this project you’re going to have a partner. Listen carefully.”

Lu Na With Se Na,

Akari with Yuri”

And few more student until  you hear..

“Soo Yeon and the transfer student, Lu Han..”

You was shocked. ‘ Why me…? There is another 37 people beside me!! Arghhhwdbhefbjwnb!!!”

“Soo Yeon! Did you hear ? I’m partnered with the nerd guy! Lee Jong yun! Arghhh Shirrooo!”, She shouted making you a bit startled.

“Okay, That’s it.. Make sure to pass your project by Wednesday!”, Miss Woo closed her  book and walked out.


As you was putting all your book into your locker, suddenly Lu Han came .

“Who’s house?”, He asked.

“Hm.. Your house!”, You  replied while putting books into the locker.

“My house..? Okay..”, He replied and walked  to his locker.


That night, you was combing your hair when suddenly your phone vibrated.

From ;- Lu Han

This is my address .

No 11 floor 3 Sky condominium .

“Huh..? Aren’t his house is near to mine..?”, You mumbled.

From :- Soo Yeon.

Yah. Aren’t your house just next four block from mine..? Weird boy.

You throw your phone into the bed and comb your hair back. A minutes later, your phone vibrated.

From :- Lu Han

Wut…? Weird boy..? - ___-

My house is in renovation. I’m living at my apartment for a while.

You nodded your head and mouthed ,” Ohhhh…”


“Ting Tong~”, Said the doorbell as you pressed it.

Lu Han opened the door and smiled. “ Oh, you came..”.

“Of course I came.”, You replied and handed him all the things for project.

“Ahaa..”, He laughed. “ Come in..”, He mumbled.


“Okay first, we’ll finish the human’s fact. Then about pregnancy, about how Twin was borned will be the last, Arasso..?”, You explained slowly.

“Oh~ okay!”, He smiled.

For the next two hour, It was all silence, until suddenly Lu Han asked.

“Aren’t you thirsty?”,

“Kinda..”, You answered.

“I’ll go take some orange juice~”, He shouted while walking to the kitchen when suddenly he stepped on his dog’s toy making him fall on you.

“Y-Yah! Kenchana?”, You shouted and hold his body tightly.

“Oh! I thought that I was going to die..”, He mumbled as he closed his eye slowly.

Suddenly both of you realized the position.

Lu Han’s face is like 2 inches from your face.

You was about to push him when suddenly Lu Han kissed you.

Your eyes widen. Lu Han hold your hand tightly.

You pushed him. There’s tear in your eyes. Lu Han rubbed the back of his neck.

You stand up and walked out from his house. Surprised by his action.

“Yah! Soo Yeon! There’s no bus at this time!”, He shouted.

But you ignored him and ran as fast as you can.

When you suddenly realized that you’re so far from his apartment, you stopped running.

You scratch your head harshly. “Why did he kiss me..?”, You hit yourself with question.

Suddenly you realized. How can you go home..???

Suddenly, there’s a voice whispering in your ear.

“What are you doing here, all alone..?”,

You was shocked. You turned around and saw..


Author’s note :- Ohh noo! Who it is..? It is ert..? Arghhh! Hahaha XDD