Exo-K..? Sounds interesting!

Love In The Library

“ 5-A… 5-A.. 5-A..”, You mumbled while searching for the class.

 When suddenly,  you heard a soft voice.

Doneun mongsiriji ma jebal..

Nae simjangi geoduwoga…

You Peek a bit to see who’s singing and saw Baekhyun is singing with his full heart.

You was a bit shocked. Then you saw D.O, Continued the singing. You just continued hearing it until suddenly Chanyeol rap.

You was totally shocked. His rap was fast, clear, yet smoothing. You felt so warm by hearing the six of them sing.

“ Cry.. Cry.. Cry…”, There he goes, and by that the songs end.

“Wahhh! Chanyeol is seriously improved.”, Kai complained Chanyeol. Chanyeol blushed cutely.

“And I think someone is blushing too by your rap..”, Sehun shouted .

‘ shoot. Did he saw me..?’, You thought to yourself.

“AIgoooo Soo yeon-ahh just come out we saw you!”, Suho shouted.

You walked in and tried to look normal as possible. “Is this class 5-A…?”, You asked.

They all nodded. “Good. I need to search for the student’s file.”, You walked to the class’s locker.

“hhmmppp…”, Chanyeol nodded . “What do you think of our song, Soo Yeon?”, Baekhyun asked.

“What..?”, You turned around. “That’s YOUR song??”, You asked in disbelief.

“Uhh..  Yeah.  We created the lyrics and the melody.”, Se Hun answered. You stared into each of them in disbelief.

“Do you want to hear it again~?”, D.O asked with his big and ROUNDDD eye.

“Mmm. Maybe.”, You sit in front of Chanyeol.

One of them started  to play the keyboard , you closed your eyes and there he goes. Baekhyun sing the first line.

Please don’t hesitate anymore, Please…

And just take my heart…

Yes..  The sharpen is better…

You can’t help it but you immediately cried.

Until the chorus, You cried quietly. All the songs lyric.. Remind you about Kim Tae Hyung.

Until The song ended, You was sobbing pretty hard. “How come I never here this song before..? It was so great..”, You complained as you’re wiping your tears.

“Hehe.. We named our group as Exo-K.. We’ve been doing secret schoolband for about 1 and a half year..”, Chanyeol explained.

“r-really..? Why don’t you guys go and debut? I’m sure you guys are able to become famous!”, You shouted. “Nahhh~  We’re making song for fun. Not to became famous..”, D.O said.

You mouthed an ‘  O ‘ ..

“And do you know? Kai can dance really cool! Kai! Show her!”, Se Hun slapped Kai’s playfully.

Kai danced with full of energy. You was so amazed. Is this really the Chanyeol and his stupid friends you used to know?

“You guys are totally Daebakkk!”,  You shouted and showed your thumbs. They all smiled in victory because they know they’ve make someone happy.

-----------------

“Miss Hwang, Here’s the students file.”, You passed the file to Miss Hwang.

“Ahh, Komawo.”,

You was about to leave when suddenly Miss hwang called you.

“What’s wrong, miss Hwang..?”, You asked with no expression.

“There is a transfer student going to stay in our school. Can you please show you the whole school for him? He’s in Class 4-D. And He’s your senior.”, Miss Hwang explained and you nodded.

“His name.. I don’t remember… Umm..”, Miss Hwang scratched her hair softly.

“AH! His name is Kim Tae Hyung.”,

You frozen. “Who..?”, You asked.

“The student’s name is Kim tae Hyung. He’s from Busan.”

You was shocked. Even by hearing his name. And the fast that he's now moving into your school..

He’s..Back..?


Author’s Note :- What a short chapter. Well maybe because the title. And guess whattt

Your fluffy little sunbae is BACKKk~ Kim Tae Hyung! Woooooo!

(Wait. Why am I happy? ) Anyway, Tell me your opinion about Tae Hyung! Is he evil ?

Oh You don’t say. XD And I’ll hope you guys wait patiently for the next chapter. ..

Aigoo.. My back is hurt. ..

Aigoo.. Aigoo...