First KISS and First Date with him!

Love In The Library

I'll go home now, Miss Hwang. Have a good day.", You bowed and packed your things. Miss Hwang nodded her head and then you walk out from the library.

Suddenly you saw Chanyeol and his weird friend. "Crap. Hope they won't see me.",  You thought to yourself and tried to walk as fast as you can.

"Yah! Soo Yeon-ahhh!!!", You heard a deep voice shouted. You turned around and saw Sehun and Kai is chasing you.

"Wahhhhhhh!!", You shouted as  you're trying to run . But thanks to Sehun and kai's long leg, they managed to catch you.

Sehun grabbed your right hand while Kai grabbed your left hand. "yah! Let me go!", You shouted.

"No! today you're going on a date with chanyeol hyung!", Sehun shouted and Kai giggled. 

They both carried you to where Chanyeol and his friend is sitting. You keep  an expressionless face. “Let me go or I’ll seriously report to the guard.”, You said . Chanyeol smiled.

“Let’s go to our first date! Yah! Kyungsoo,  Kai, Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun, You guys can go home now!”, Chanyeol chased his friends out.

“Good luck on your first date!”, Kyungsoo shouted. You glared at him.

“Aigoooo Kajjahhh!”, Chanyeol dragged your hand.

“No! I don’t want.”, You denied and suddenly

“Eh. Where’s  my bag? Yah! Where’s  my bagg???”,  You tried to search for your pink bag.

“Here!”, Suho shouted and showed the bag. “Yahhh! Give it to me!”

“Noooooo! After the date!”, Suho shouted and he run to the gate as fast as he can.

“Yahhhhhh!  SUHOOOOO!!!!“, You shouted.  All the others giggled.

“Then I guess you have no choice~”, Chanyeol wrapped his hand around your arm and dragged you. You glared to Chanyeol and Chanyeol smiled.

“Where do you want to go? -__- “, You asked .

“Well, you’ll know later when we arrived there”, Chanyeol said and smirked at you.

You keep an expressionless face.


“Seriously, Park Chanyeol? “, You looked around the store.

“Seriously..? Ramen shop? “, You stared into Chanyeol’s face.

“W-Why? It’s delicious! It’s romantic too! And plus…”, He leaned closer to you.

“It’s cheap.”, He whispered. You blushed by his action. “Yeah whatever.”

“Did you just blushed?”, Chanyeol gave a creepy smile.

“No! I didn’t. Let’s order.”, You said and ordered a special ramen with eggs.

“I want the same with her!”, Chanyeol shouted and closed the menu.


“The food is here, Please enjoy the food.”, The waiter bowed and walked away.

“Eat slowly~”, Chanyeol said and and your head. “ Don’t act like you’re my dad.”, You said and started to eat. “I’m not acting like your dad, I’m acting as your boyfriend.”

You gave him a Shut-up-and-eat face.

He giggled and started to eat.

“What a cute couple “, You looked up and saw an old woman smiled to you.”But we’re not-“,

Chanyeol cut you off.” Yes ahjumma! We’re cute aren’t we?”, Chanyeol make an aegyo and smiled to the old lady. The old lady laughed lightly and sit in front of us.

You smiled to the old lady. -__________- But in your heart, you want to hide in a hole and kill yourself.

“I’m done.”, You beamed and cleaned the mess on your table. “Me too~”, Chanyeol said and cleaned his place with tissue.


“Please come again later!”, The waiter beamed and passed the change to  Chanyeol.

Chanyeol giggled. “We will!”, And walked out.

You hugged yourself since it was so cold. But suddenly a big hand was wrapped on your waist and you gasped a bit. “B-Bouya Park Chanyeol?”, You tried to push him.

“Let’s just stay like this~”, Chanyeol said and tightened his wrapping.

“N-No. You’re happy right? I have go to a date with you? Now. Return my bag .I need to go home.”, You pushed his hand harshly and Chanyeol pouted.

“Oh yeah! One thing, Soo Yeon-ahh!”, Chanyeol shouted.

He grabbed your wrist and kissed your lips. You was shocked. “????”, You gave him an what-the- face

“Finally! Our first kiss!!!”, Chanyeol clapped his hand.

“Hyung is the best!!”, You turned around and saw Sehun, Kai, Suho , Baekkie and Kyungsoo is clapping their hand.

“I’m tearing upp!!”, Suho shouted and pretended to wipe his tear.

You blushed. Totally blushed. You go to Chanyeol’s face and punched him.

“AGJDBDBMYVIGHJHJGGBYHGFGFHG!!!!!”, You shouted. Chanyeol was so shocked. Suddenly his nose bleeding because of your powerful punch.

His face went like this:-

And your face went like this.-

You walked away and grabbed your bag from Suho’s  hand.

You walked home leaving the six guy speechless there.

“Bye Bye wifey!”, A deep voice shouted as you was walking. You touched your cheek.

“Am I’m dreaming..?”

You slapped yourself lightly and walked home. You won’t forget this memorable day.


Author’s note :- F yeah it’s finally happen.

YOU and Chanyeol finally kissed!!! Opps, Opps, wait a minute!

*Take a deep breath* ………………………………………………………………(pause) ARGHHHHSJNDBNDMKDJNBDNDNDMNDBDNBDNBD *Roll over the bed* Jyeah!!!!

Hahahah XDD