Chanyeol's sincere apologize

Love In The Library

“Yahhhhh what are you doing to my wife!”, a voice shouted.

p-park chanyeol..?”, You mumbled. Suddenly Chanyeol ran and punched Lu Han in the face.

“Yah! You scumbag! Don’t ever you dare to touch my wife !”, He shouted Making you annoyed.

Suddenly you saw, Lu Han !! Lu Han’s mouth is bleeding!

“ L-Lu Hann! Kenchana..?”, You tried to carry Lu Han but failed. Suddenly Chanyeol punched Lu Han face once again.  “ That’s the food!”, He shouted.

“Yah! Park Chanyeol!”,  You shouted and kicked Chanyeol. Suddenly all his freaking stupid friends came in.

“yah! Giant! Are you alrightt!”, Kai asked.

“G-gianttt! Don’t diee!”, Baekhyun shouted.

While you fastly  carrying Lu Han to the Nurse’s room.


“One of his teeth was broken. But no worry, he’s all fine. “, You sighed in relief after hearing the nurse.

“Thank you..”, You bowed. You sit on a chair next to Lu Han.

“Bian.. Chanyeol punch you because of me…”, You Lu Han’s head.

“Kenchana..”, Lu Han pinched your cheek.” Oh, Lu Han, you’re awake..”,. You stopped his head.

“Why did you stop, it feels so good..”, He smiled. You continued his head back.

He smiled widely. He take your hand and hold it tightly.

“ Thank you for bringing me here..”, Lu Han  closed his eye and continued sleeping .


As you was walking, you met Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at you and ignored you.

“what…? So now he’s ignoring me..?”, You thought to yourself. You ignored him and continued walking like you didn’t saw him.


“Okay, and one.. two… SAVE! Doneeeee~”, You shouted when you finally finished all the work.

“Ah~ Finally I can go to class now..”, You stand up and saw Chanyeol is sleeping on the table.

“B-bouya.. Why is Chanyeol sleeping here..?”, You stared at Chanyeol for a long time. Suddenly you saw something on his hand. You grab it slowly  from his hand.

It was a card…

with something written on it..

 

“ I’m sorry…

._. Don’t mad at me please….

  -Chanyeol “

 

Suddenly you laughed. You laughed so loudly. (Luckily there’s only chanyeol and you)

You  wiped the tears of joy in your eyes. “Ahaha…”, You laughed.

“Why …?”, You said as you Chanyeol’s hair.” Why do you love an expressionless girl like me..?”,

“Because you make my heart flutter..”, Chanyeol said.

 “huh..? Chanyeol are you awake..?”, You stopped his head. But his eye is not opening.

“Did he sleep talking…?”, You  stared into his face.

Suddenly you remembered your conversation with Tae Hee.

[flashback] “”huh..? the one that makes your heart flutter..?”,

“Yes! I already know his name!”,

              “What’s his name…?”

“Park chanyeol! But his friend call  him as giant!” [END flashback]

You stopped staring to Chanyeol’s face. “I should not fall for him..”, You closed your face with both of your hand.

You walk  to the librarian table and checked your work again , when you finally sure that the work is 100% done, you stood up and go to Miss hwang’s room to go take the file.

You checked your watch, “ ugh.. it’s 4:50 p.m. already..”, You closed your face with both of  your face .

“You packed your things and walked to the door but suddenly you remembered that Chanyeol is still  sleeping. You walk to Park Chanyeol and wake him up.

“yah.. Park Chanyeol..”,  You pushed his shoulder harshly. Chanyeol was awake. But not 100% awake. Suddenly he looked into your face . “so pretty..”, He mumbled.

“Are you sleep talking, Chanyeol-sshi..?”, You pushed his shoulder again.

“So… pretty..”, He stand up and walk to you. You was shocked when he walk closer to you.

“Y-yah park chanyeol.”, You pushed his body. “W-what  in the world are you doing…?”, You tried to push him again. You can’t blame him thought. He’s sleep walking.

“So… pretty..”, He leaned his face closer to yours.

“Y-Yah Park Chanyeol don’t you da-“, 

A soft thing landed on your lips.

It is… Chanyeol’s lip..?


Author’s note :- Oooop! It is Chanyeol’s lip?