Trapped in the memories (Part 1)

Love In The Library

Chanyeol leaned his face closer to yours.

“So… pretty..”, He mumbled.

“Y-Yah Park Chanyeol what are you doi-“, Before you even could finish your line, a soft thing landed on your lips.

You shut your eyes tightly. Not daring to open.

It is.. Chanyeol’s lips…???”, You thought to yourself. You opened your eyes and saw Chanyeol is putting a cheese bun into your lips.

“This bun is so pretty..”, He mumbled and put more  into your mouth.

You chewed the bread slowly. “Bouya…”, You thought to yourself.

“yahhh Park Chanyeolllllll!!!”, You shake his shoulder harshly. “oh! Oh ! oh!”, He shouted.

“Waeru..?”, He mumbled when he finally awake. You face palmed yourself.

“Kaja… I need to close the library..”, You said and walked to the door.

He followed you sleepily.


“omma.. I’m home..”, You shouted and put your shoes on the rack.

“oh.. your home..”, Mom replied with a sad tone.

“Omma… waegurae..?”, You asked when you realize that your mom is looking sad.

“Today is her 17th birthday.. I wonder how she’ll look if she’s here..”,

“Huh… Who..?”, .

“You  forgot her..? Yoona ,the girl that saved you three years ago…”,, Your mom replied. You sighed. "I'm going to my room now.", You spoke and went to your room.

You heavily breathed trying not to break into tear. You walked to your bed and sit on it.

You opened your phone and went to image.You found the pic. a pic that you really adore.

            

A pic of your best friend that sacrificed herself for you.


[Flashback] -3 Years ago-

“yahhh! Yoona-sshi Palli! “, You shouted as you dragged Yoona’s Hand.

“aha,, arasso Soo Yeon-sshi..”, Yoona laughed as you dragged her hand.

As you was walking, you saw your Sunbae. You loved your sunbae since the first month you moved to Seoul. “Sunbae-nim!”, You shouted.

Your sunbae, Kim Tae Hyung turned around and smiled as soon as he saw you.

                

“oooh look, someone is blushing”, Yoona teased you. “Who?”, Tae Hyung look confused.

“Aniyo! Aniyo!”, You tried to change the subject. Yoona laughed.

“We’re going to go to the Bubble Tea shop,  wanna come over, Sunbae-nim?”, Yoona asked and wrapped her hand around your arm.

“Hmmppp…”, Tae Hyung looked to the sky.” I don’t think so. You guys go~ I need to meet my friends”, Tae Hyung waved his hand and walked away.

You pouted your lips.” Aigooo  is someone feeling sad~?’, Yoona pinched your cheek.

“Aniyo~ Kajjah..”, You dragged Yoona’s hand.


“Yoona-sshi, when are you going to Debut? “, You started the conversation.

“Hmm….  I’m not quite sure… Maybe in three month or something”, Yoona replied and start to drink her Chocolate Bubble Tea.

“Chincha..? Daebak… I can’t wait to see you on the stage!”, You shouted excitedly.

Yoona Blushed. “  aniyo ^^. Oh, Soo Yeon-sshi why aren’t you joining the group too?  The manager really wants you to join it..”, Yoona replied.

“Aniyo~ I don’t have intention on being celebrity.. “, You drink your bubble tea deliciously.

“Kureh… Oh! Soo yeon-sshi, when are you going to confess?”, Yoona asked with her naughty smile.

“H-huh..?  Confess what?”, You asked.

“Aishhh! Don’t play stupid~ When are you going to confess to Tae Hyung sunbae that you liked him..?”, Yoona asked half whispering.

You laughed.” Maybe I won’t confess… He’s not going to like a girl like me..”,

“Aniyooo~! Don’t say like that!”, She slapped your arm lightly. “Just confess~”, She shouted .

“Fighting!”, She smiled.

You smiled back.” Komawo Yoona-sshi..”,


You was walking when you suddenly found Tae Hyung sunbae  at the locker.

“o-oh! Sunbae-nim..”, You waved your hand. His locker was next to yours. “ anneong, Soo Yeon-sshi.”, He waved his hand back.

You was putting all your book and you suddenly remembered what Yoona said to you.

“Just confess~”,

“S-Sunbae-nim…”, You  faced Tae Hyung. “I.. I..”,

“I like you, Sunbae.”,

[END Flashback]

Tears started to coming out.

“If I didn’t tell him that four word.. Yoona must have been alive..”, You sobbed and locked yourself in your room.

You put out your phone and looked at your old message.

21/03/2012 :- 9:12 a.m.

To :- Yoona

“Yoona-sshi… I finally entered high school.. are you happy in Heaven..?”

31/03/2012 :- 12:11 A.M.

To :- Yoona

“Yoona-sshi.. I can’t sleep… what are you doing now…?”

11/04/2012 :- 3:11 a.m.

To :- Yoona

“Yoona-sshi.. your favorite celebrity, Lee Min Ho is now  in progress on his  new film! Let’s  go watch it together later!”

12/04/2012 :- 12 p.m.

“Yoona… Do you get my message..? Yoona-sshi… Yoona-sshi…”

No older message.

You throw your phone. “Pabo! Pabo! Pabo !!”, You slapped yourself lightly.

“Yoona-sshi…”, You looked at your old picture in your phone with Yoona.

“Saengil Chukka…”, (Means Happy birthday) You wiped your tears and walk to  the toilet.


“Omma, I’m going to visit Yoona’s funeral …”, You approached to your mom.

“arasso.. Take care Soo Yeon-ahh..”, Mom replied.


“anneong Mrs.Im..”, You bowed.

“Oh.. Soo Yeon.. Yoona’s friend right..?”, She said. you can saw tears in her eyes.” What makes you came here..?”, Her mom asked with a fake smile. Obviously.

“Neh.. I came to visit her funeral.. since it’s her birthday..”, You bowed.

Her mom smiled.” You’re a good friend..”, .


As soon as you arrived at her grave, all you can do is cry. Cry…

“Yoona…”, You sobbed.

“why didn’t you bring me together..? Why it is only you that can happily go to Heaven..?”, You shouted.

“Yoonaa!”, You kneeled beside the grave.


“This is the tree where I always play hide and seek with yoona…”, You touched the tree softly.

“if I can turn the time back.. I’ll tell you how much I love you, Yoona…”, You started to cry.

“Yoona..”, You hugged the tree. “ y-yoona..”, You cried louder.

“Yoonaa….”, You shouted while crying.

“Ahh.. ah…”, You sobbed.

Suddenly you feel like someone is hugging you.


Author’s note :- This chapter was freaking long that.. that..

My mind go blank. Ugh.. Dooongggg

Okayy. I've been updating a lot today. I'll continue tomorrow.

*yawn*