The warm VOICE

Love In The Library

"Finally...", He said.

  "What..?", You asked.

"You're smilling because of me..",Chanyeol said as his smile grew wilder.

You can't help it.

At that moment, that second..

You immediately blushed. Suddenly DOONGG! the door fell revealing Yumi, Hani, Ray, Hyun. (Chanyeol's sibling)

Obviously they all were spying over you and Chanyeol.

"AHahhaha hyungg! ", Ray shouted awkwardly. "Ahahahha guys let's go to sleep now.", Hyun laughed awkwardly followed by all the others.

"Nahh, Go to sleep now.", Chanyeol slapped your arm playfully, "Ah.. Thank you again..", You mumbled.

Chanyeol gave you the sweetest smile ever. 


The next day, You was breakfasting with Yumi, Yuri, Hani, Ray and Hyun. Opps, I forgot his Grandma. And his Grandma,

You guys are eating Omelet rice! ^O^

You was so suprised by how delicious it was. But suddenly. DOOM.

Chanyeol walked out from the bathroom revealing his *Messy* Hair. He went to his room and changed his clothed. (A/N:- Okay. Let's enjoy this moment. Chanyeol is changing his clothes... *nosebleed*)

After Chanyel have done changing his clothes, He walk out and smiled at you. "Soo Yeon-ahh, The bathroom is empty. Do You want to use it?", 

"Ah! Aniyo.. kenchana.. i'll be using bathroom at my house.",You said while taking a sip of the water.

"Really? Then let's go..", He said. "What..?", You asked as you're confused with his word. " What do you mean with 'let's go' "?

"what..? I'm going to accompany you.", He said.

His grandma smiled. "Take care of my Chanyeol well~", She said with a smile.

all his siblings laughed like crazy. Even Yuri laughed. 

"Ahaha.", You laughed awkwardly.


"Thank you for accompanying me. You can go to school first. I'll catch you up later.", You said and tried to entered your house as fast as you can but failed when Chanyeol catch you by wrist.

"I'll accompany you to school", He said and dragged your hand along to your house. "Yahhhh what are you doinggg?", You was shocked by his action.

"Ommo-nim!", He shouted and hugged your mom tightly. "oohhh?", Your mom was suprised.

"Yahhh!!!", You pulled him away and kicked his but (a/n:-Okay this sounds harsh)

"ahhh Neomu appaaa!", He mumbled while his playfully. "uwaahhh uri Soo yeon-ahh already have a boyfrienddd~", Mom shouted with his playful smile.

"Omma! NO! NOOOOO! He's not my boyfriend!", You tried to explain but your mom didn't listen to you instead she go and drag Chanyeol to your room.

"OMMAAAAAA",You shouted .


"Uwahhhh~ You have a pretty room!", Chanyeol beamed as he walk around your room.

Suddenly you tripped on a file and making you bumped into Chanyeol's back.

"Y-yah kenchana..?", he turned around and hold you by your shoulder. Making you a bit blushed. 

Your face was 6-7 inches away from him. He leaned his face closed to yours.

Closer, and closer.

But all your dream crashed when he suddenly said.

"You got two cute pimple here. ahahaha",He said and sit on your bed with his derp smile.

Of course, You were seriously pissed off.

You walked to bathroom and prepared yourself. After you have done wearing your uniform and all, You walked to your room to find your comb but you frozen when you saw Chanyeol's holding the picture of you and your sunbae, Kim Tae Hyung.

(A/N:- Imagine this picture as your pic with your sunbae, Tae Hyung^^)

"What are you doing....?", You asked him and he immediately put the picture back into the right place.

"Ahaha, you're done..? Then let's go now!", he shouted and wrapped his hand around your arm.


"Lee Soo Yeon. Go to class 5-A and search the student's file.", Miss Hwang said and walked to her room.

"Wut..? 5-A..? What class is that..?", You scratched your head slowly as you're confused.

Suddenly Lu Han come to borrow book. "Have problem?", He smiled.

"Y-yes. do you know what class is 5-A?", You braved yourself to ask him even after the KISS incident.

"Ohhh... The class is no longer used. It's on the top of the floor. Near by the bathroom.", Lu Han explained and you thanked him


"5-A...5-A...5-A...", You mumbled as you were searching for the class.

Suddenly you heard a voice singing.

Deoneun mangseoriji ma

jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha

dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam

You peek a bit into the room to see who's singing and saw...


Author's note:- This is a weird chapter.

Well. Since it is.. *Checks clock* Whaaaatttt it's 5:06 A,M.???
Byeeee!!!