The first meet

Love In The Library

"No! let me go!", You struggled.

"Aww Soo Yeon-ahh... Come here.. didn't you say you love me?", The guy hold your hand and-

"Andwee!", You opened your eyes.

"Ugh... this dream again..", You stand up and walked to bathroom.

"Why is this painful dream keep haunting me..?", You rubbed your eyes.


"Soo Yeon ahh! Here you are.. come and your breakfast. Palli! Palli! ", Mom shouted when she saw you walking down from the stairs.

You are completely in uniform. You sit in front of your mom and eat the Chocolate bread.

"You know, i think you should smile more often.", Mom started the conversation breaking the silence." You seriously look like a walking dead!", 

"mmmmp..", You replied simple while chewing the chocolate bread.

"Aigoo Soo Yeon-ahh.. i know that you're still hurt because of what happened three years ago. But you-", Mom stopped talking when you stared deep into her eyes.

"Ahhh! Arasoo! Arassooo! Mom won't talk anymore. You eat faster!", Mom your head softly.


"Thank you for buying today's newspaper. Please come again later", You give the chance and pass the newspaper.

Because today is Monday, Many people will come and buy newspaper. But as time passes by, Amount of people will start became lesser.

When it's finally recess, You stand up and packed all your belonging.

"I should go and recess now..", You rubbed the back of your neck." but first.. i need to go check something.."

You walk until the last of the rack and found a guy sleeping with book on his face.

"Lu Han..", You whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

But He still didn't wake up. " Lu Han..", You whispered louder.

"Lu han.. It is recess and i need to lock the library..", You pushed Lu Han's shoulder lightly.

But Lu Han's still sleeping. "Aish.. this kid..", You Scratched your head.

"Lu Han-ah..", You pat his shoulder lightly.

"Soo yeon-ahh!!", He shouted and poked your cheek making you shoked.

Lu Han laughed and stand up." Arasso, i'll go now~", He smiled and walked out.


You was in the canteen, eating as usual when you suddenly heard a high pitched voice shouting your name.

"Soo Yeonnnnnnn~!",

You turned around and saw Tae Hee is waving her hand.

She sat next to you. "Bouyaa Lee Soo yeon! I didn't see you in classes today!", She said and pouted her lips.

"Bian.. i need to sell all the newspaper..", You her head lightly.

She smiled back. " Then, let's go to class together after this,okay?", 

"Aniyo, I need to take care of the books. I'll be skipping four classes after this. "

Her smile fade away." Yahhhh Shirroooooooooo!!!", She shouted with a high pitched voice making all the people look at her.

"Yah Tae Hee-yah.. lower your voice...", You continued chewing the red bean bread.

Tae Hee pouted her lips .


"Please return this book before 14 December or by 14 December.", You passed the book to the guy.

"Thank you, pretty librarian~", He winked and walked away.

" he must be a junior. freaking rude.",You thought to yourself and continued doing your work.

Suddenly Miss Hwang come and put a bunch of book on your table.

"Soo yeon-sshi, Please put all this book on the rack.,", She said and walked to her room.

" this freaking old lady..",You thought to yourself and walked to the rack.


As you was arranging all the books, you suddenly saw a rack with too many books.

You walked to the rack and take all the books out,suddenly you saw a pair of beautiful eyes from the another rack.


Both of your eyes met with his eye for about ... 3 seconds.

You stop staring and fill the rack with books. But the Guy take the book and throw it away.

"Yah, what are you doing?", You asked with a harsh tone. You take the book and fill the rack back.

But the guy takes the book back and throw it.

"Let me just stare into your beautiful eyes...", He said and stared into your eyes.

You started to felt annoyed. You walked away and gave him a death glare.

As you were walking to your librarian table, you saw about 5 guy sitting at the table and making noises.

"Wooooo what a pretty librarian we got heree!!", One of them shouted.

"Wanna ride the motorbike with oppa??" ,Another of them shouted making all of them laughed.

You ignored them and sit on your place. suddenly the guy that were interrupting you a while ago come and shouted.

"yaahh guys don't flirt her! she's my wifee!", He shouted.

"Bouyaa.... Park Chanyeol? She doesn't fit you at all! ", One of them shouted.

" Chanyeol..? so he's name is Chanyeol..?", You thought to yourself and continued doing your work.

Suddenly Lu Han come and sit in front of you.

"L-Lu han..?", You asked.

"Hmm..?", He asked back while reading the book.

"This is librarian table.. go and sit there..", You explained while looking into his beautiful face.

"No.. I want to sit here. I want to be with you.", Lu han looked into your face.

"Because i like you.", 


Author's note:- So what cha guys think about Chapter 1 ? Hope you guys like it ^3^

Come here let me kiss youuu Muah muah