The drunk Lu Han

Love In The Library

You still can’t forget the kiss. You turned around to left,  to  right, but you still can’t fall asleep.

“Bouya Lee SooYeon!”, You slapped your cheek lightly a few times.

“M-Maybe… I like Chanyeol..?”, You thought to yourself. “arghhhhh!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!”, You shouted. “what’s wrong, Soo yeon?”, You can hear your mom shouted in concern.

“N-Nothing, Mom!!!”, You shouted  back and closed your eyes tightly.


“Return … this… book… on 29 December.”, You mumbled and didn’t sure if that student are be able to hear it  or not. “ah. Okay ..”, The student replied and grabbed the book from your hand.

“Nggh. I didn’t sleep well yesterday..”, You mumbled and softly rubbed the both of your eyes using the both of your hand. “Soo Yeon~”, You heard a voice. But you didn’t have the energy to reply or answer the voice. You felt a hand pinching your cheek. “Soo Yeon~ Wifey wake up!!”, The voice shouted.

You opened your eyes and saw :-

“Wargh!”, You shouted and leaned back making the back of you hitting the wall.

“Hik Hik Hik!”, Chanyeol giggled . “bouya Park Chanyeol! You shocked me!!!!”, You hit chanyeol’s Head lightly. Suddenly you saw Chanyeol’s cheek  become redder and redder.

“Are you sick..?”, You asked full of concern.

“Hik Hik Hik.. Nope.”, Chanyeol asked. You used both of your hand and touched chanyeol’s cheek.

“Why is it so red?”, You asked no idea what’s happening. Chanyeol smiled wider.

It’s… kinda creepy..

“I’m Okayy~! ^^”, Chanyeol shouted and touched the both of your hand using his hand.

“AIgooo~ Aren’t my wife feeling hungry???”, He said and carried you bridal style.

“yah! Yah! Yah!!!  L-let me goooooo!!!”, You shouted as he keep carrying you in bridal style.

“no~~~ My wife needs to eat or she’ll die~”, Chanyeol sang and dragged  you to the canteen.


Both of you have arrived at the canteen, (But Chanyeol is still carrying you in the bridal style) everyone face went O___O.

“Park Chanyeol! Let me go!!”, You  struggle for lost but failed since chanyeol is freaking tall.

“Wooooooooooooo!!!!”, Baekhyun shouted. “Happy wedding to you~ Happy wedding to  you~”, Kyungsoo singed. “Oh my god, Chanyeol I’m going to ing kill you”, You mumbled to chanyeol’s ear with gritted teeth. Chanyeol face went O_O and he immediately let you go making you fall on the floor.

“Ahh… appa…”, You mumbled as you rubbed your back slowly. “Yahhh!!! PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!!!”, You shouted as you stood up and tried to catch him.

“You can’t catch me~ You can’t catch me~”, Chanyeol sang as he keep running like a monkey.

“I SWEAR TO GOD, PARK CHANYEOL! WHEN I GOT YOU IN MY HAND I’LL FREAKING KILL YOU!!!”, You shouted as you keep chasing Chanyeol. Chanyeol giggled and hugged you.

Everyone went O________________O When Chanyeol hugged you.

You went O///O When chanyeol hugged you

Chanyeol went >///< when he hugged you.

You pushed him and kicked him harshly. You glared at him and walked to the library.

Chanyeol cried loudly. Everyone face went -______- and everyone started to walk out from the canteen.


While you were arranging the book, suddenly your phone vibrated.

From :- Tae Hee

-_- Huh.

“Huh..??”, You thought to yourself .

From:- Soo Yeon

What’s wrong?

A seconds later, your phone vibrated again.

From :- Tae Hee

Chanyeol and you is now lover right? -_- I swear to god I really hate you.

From :- Soo Yeon

Huh? There must be a misunderstood. Me and Chanyeol is nothing. Not even friend!

From :- Tae Hee

Then why did he carried you in Bridal style to the canteen? And you blushed, and then both of you chased each other. Oh My that’s so sweet -_-

From :- Soo Yeon

No No No! He’s the one who drag me to the canteen. I have no feelings for him. I swear!

From :- Tae Hee

^^ I know I can trust you

You sighed in relief. But suddenly something was wrapped on your waist. You gasped a bit.

“Y-Yah Park Chanyeol!”, You turned around expecting Chanyeol but disappointed when you saw Lu Han. “Lu Han?”, You mumbled. “I missed you”, He whispered.

You shivered a bit by his whisper. It’s full of coldness . and dare I say… Jealous?

“Lu Han, don’t be like this..”, You mumbled and tried to pushed his hand . But instead, He tightened his wrapping.

“Why am I hopping that Chanyeol is the one who’s hugging me..?  Maybe.. I like him?”,You thought to yourself. But suddenly you slapped your cheek many time. Lu Han Looked into your face as he’s weird with your action. “Lu-Lu Han Let me go. I need to arrange all the book..”, You pushed him and he let  you go. “Meet me at Ahjumma’s store this night…”, He mumbled a bit whispering.

“W-Why suddenly..?”, I stared into His face.

Ahjumma Neo is really close to Yoona, Lu Han and you. Ahjumma Neo is the one who always take care of you when your mom have job outstation. Ahjumma Neo have a store and there, she  sell soju, (alcohol XD) , Chicken feet, and many delicious food. Lu Han and you always went there. But after  both of you entered high school,  you guys don’t often come there anymore.

“I feel like drinking SoJu this night. Wanna Join?”, He smiled. “Nope. You NEED to Join!”, He smiled and pinched your cheek. “ Okay..”, You said and flashed him a small smile.


“Omma, I’m going out with Lu Han to Ahjumma Neo store..”, You said while slowly walk down from the stairs. “Okay. And I warn you one more time, don’t drink SoJu or else you ended up like the last time you went with Yoona.”

“Tch. Arasso.”, You chuckled as you remembered what happened with Yoona,Luhan and you.

[Flashback]”Okay, Let’s bet. Who drink the most Soju, and still stay sober, will be the winner!”, Yoona shouted . “lol~ Sounds funny. Wanna join , Soo Yeon?”, Lu Han asked you.

“Yah! I’m miss SoJu! I can drink how much I want! Tch!”, You shouted and stick your tongue out.

“hahhah we’ll see then~”, Yoona stared into the both of you. “START!”, Yoona shouted and Lu Han and you started to drink fastly. “Ohhhhh looks like our Soo Yeon is going to win!!”, Yoona shouted.

“Haaa~ I told you!”, You drink faster.

But after one bottle, you started to get dizzy.. and dizzier.. Now, you’re 100% drunk.

And, Ended up, Lu Han and Yoona is the one who need to carry you to your home.

{END FLASHBACK}

“Lu Han, I’m here. Where are you?”, You asked Lu Han using your phone.

“Guess where I am?”, Lu Han asked back.

“Lu Han don’t play around.. Where are you? Let’s go and eat..”,

“Tch. You’re no fun. Look behind.”, Lu Han said and you  looked behind. There’s nothing. You turned to front back and saw Lu Han’s face.

“Wahhh! “, You shouted as you’re shocked. “Bouya Lu Han. You shocked me!”, You hit Lu Han’s arm lightly. Lu Han chuckled. “Kajjah. I missed Ahjumma Neo.”, He said and he dragged your hand.

“Ahjummaaa!”, Lu Han shouted as he entered the Pojangmacha. (Korean street food store)

(So this is how Pojangmacha look):-

Ahjumma Neo smiled when he saw Lu Han and you entered the store. “Lu Han! Soo Yeon! You guys came!”, Ahjumma Neo shouted and hugged the both of you.

“What do you guys want to order?”, Ahjumma Neo smiled while asking us.

“I’ll have Fish cake with soup!”, You said and Ahjumma Neo nodded. “For  me… Bring me three bottle of SoJu.”,  Lu Han smiled and showed his three finger. You eyes went O_O .

“Lu Han? Three bottle soJu?? Really??”, Ahjumma Neo asked in disbelief.

“Yeah.”, Lu Han answered . “Okay I’ll bring it later!”, Ahjumma Neo showed an ‘ Okay ‘ sign.


“Here~ Enjoy your food!”, Ahjumma Neo beamed and put the food and the three bottle of Soju on your table.

“Lu  Han, I won’t be  drinking..”, You tell him to warn him .

“I know. I’m going to finish it.”, Lu Han said making you gasped.

“Lu Han, why did you suddenly want to drink SoJu out of all sudden?”, You asked while chewing your fish cake. Lu Han didn’t answer and keep drinking his SoJu. He keeps drinking and drinking until his face got red. “Ahhhh!!!”, he shouted full of happiness.

“I’m drinking because of YOU! You… mmm.. Youmm,… Never ..  See me..”, Lu Han mumbled as he rubbing his eye slowly. “Mmm…I… See… You.. everyday! I ... Loved you.. mmhnhdfbfn,… everyday!”

     

You started to get embarrassed because everyone is  starring into the both of  you.

“How come you never realize my feeling Soo Yeon-ahh~?”, There he goes again. Your face went red. “Lu Han.. let’s go home.”, You grabbed Lu Han’s hand  but he pushed you. “mmmmmhhhh!!! Nooooo!!!”, He mumbled.

“Aigoo this kid..”, You sighed. You  have no other choice but to piggy back him. And yeah. You did it. You piggybacked him. But he keeps mumbling something you can’t hear.

“Lu Han.. keep your energy…”, You mumbled a bit whispering to him.


From :- Soo Yeon

Omma. Lu Han is seriously drunk. Can we let him stay in our house  for today?

From :- Mom

No problem ^^

You sighed in relief. “Lu han.. seriously what’s wrong with you..?”, You asked The drunk Lu Han.

You piggybacked him again and drag him to your house.


Author's note :- ufufufufufufu ~

*sigh* 1583 word T_T 

My precious finger.. T______T