Chanyeol!! That's it!!

Love In The Library

You was surprised when your phone suddenly vibrated.

From :- Lu Han

Did you sleep well yesterday..?

“huh..?”, You mumbled while rubbing your eyes. “What time it  is..?”, You thought to yourself and looked into your watch.

8:59..

“ WHattt! I’m late!”, you stand up  to go and take a bath when you suddenly remembered.

“Ah.. right today’s Saturday..”, You scratched your head a few times.

You take out your phone and replied the message.

From :- SooYeon

 I slept well. Thank you for yesterday.

A  second later, your phone vibrated.

From :-  Lu Han

Arasso~ eat the ramen I cooked for you at the table. ^^ have a good day.

“ He cooked Ramen for me? Daebak..”, You walked to the kitchen and saw a bowl full of Ramen.


Saturday and Sunday Passes by fastly. It is Monday and you need to sell all the newspaper. Suddenly, When the amount of people became lesser, your phone vibrated.

From :- Tae Hee

This is daebak. You better come here now, Soo Yeon-ahh!

You replied fastly since there’s still people that’s buying newspaper.

From :- Soo Yeon

I’ll came after I finish selling all the newspaper.

“Thank you for coming, Come again later.”, You said and then you stood up since there’s no  customer left. You checked your phone inbox

From :- Tae Hee

Yahhh!! Pali! Pali!

You put your phone in your pocket and walked to the canteen without locking the door. When you arrived at the Canteen, You saw Tae Hee. When Tae Hee saw you, She waved his hand.

“ Soo  Yeon-ahh! Jeogiyoo! Jeogiyooo~! “,She shouted.

“What is it?”, You asked as you walk closer to Tae Hee. “Look! Cats fighting!”,. She shouted.

You facepalmed yourself. “You call me because of this..?”, You  looked straight into her face.

“W-why..? they are cute…”, Tae Hee giggled.” Aigoo Tae Hee-yah…”, You scratched your head.


When you arrived at the library, You remembered that you didn’t lock the door before going to meet Tae Hee. Suddenly you saw six shoes at shoe’s rack.

You opened the  library door and doong!

A bucket full of roses fell into your head.

“What the ! “, You cursed out loud. There is roses full on your  head, body, uniform, even in your mouth. You turned around and saw Chanyeol and his friend is laughing at you.

“ That’s it..”, You thought to yourself.

You looked into all of their nametag on their shirt.

“KAI, SEHUN, BAEKHYUN , SUHO, KYUNGSOO , and PARK CHANYEOL. You guys got detention 2 hour cleaning the library.”, You stared into their eyes. DEEPLY.. and creepily..

“NOWWW!!!”, You shouted with your high pitched voice for the first time.

They all remained silence and grabbed the broom. Surprised by your action.

“Ugh. Monkeys.”, You walked out from the library to go  to the toilet to clean yourself.


Later, that evening, you were about to lock the library’s door when suddenly you saw something on your librarian table.

There’s a book with something written on it. You walk and take a look on it.

 

“I’m sorry ..

   -Chanyeol “

You were touched. You closed the book and locked the door.

“ I’ll let you guys pass this once..”, You thought to yourself and walked home

-------------------

Author’s note :- This is a short chapter. 

                  The truth is i don't know what to say. Ahahaa.