Amnesia

Love In The Library

“Nggh…”, you groaned and rubbed your eyes slowly. You turned your body to left and saw a familiar figure laying beside you. You stared into his face. “Lu Han..?”, You beamed when you saw the figure’s  face. You straightened your pose and sit straight up. You tried to remember back what happened last night.

[Flashback] “I Loved you everyday, Soo Yeon-ahh.. How come you never realize my feelings..?”, Lu Han said 100% drunk. At the end, You piggybacked Lu Han to your home. {END FLASHBACK}

“Oh God.  Yesterday was so embarrassing..”, You mumbled and scratched your hair harshly. “Nghh..”, Lu Han groaned as he opened his eye. “H-Huh?? Did I sleep here, yesterday???”, Lu Han sit up when he realize he’s not  in his room.

“Yeah. You’re really drunk last night. Tch.”, You said and stand up leaving  Lu Han speechless. “Wake up and wash your face. Or else we’ll late for school..”, You beamed  and reached for your towel.

“Y-Yeah.”, Lu Han replied and stand up.


“I’ll be going to class first. Bye Lu Han.”, You said when the both of you reached school. “ Oh, S-Soo Yeon!”,  Lu Han shouted from behind. “Yeah?”, You turned around to hear what Lu Han is going to say.

“Thank You for bringing me home yesterday. You’re really kind.”, Lu Han flashed a smile and walked to his class. You nodded your head and walked to your class but suddenly you bumped into someone’s chest. “Jaesonghamnida.”, You mumbled and walked to your class.

“Eh, You’re Soo Yeon right?”, You was shocked when you hear his voice.

“Tae Hyung sunbae?”, You turned around and yeah. It’s him.

“It’s really you! I’ve been searching for you! ^^”, Tae Hyung said and flashed you a smile.

“What..? You’ve been searching for me? Why would you..?”, You asked.

“Well, since that day I haven’t saw you for such a long time. Well, why don’t we walk around to school together?”, He offered.

“I… would like to.  But unfortunately I have class.”, You rejected.

“Really..? Well, Then what if we meet here on recess?”, He offered not giving up.

“Great…. Idea.”, You flashed him a small smile.

“Okay, Bye Bye then!”, He waved his hand.


“Soo Yeonnnn!!!!”, Tae Hee shouted and hugged you.

“Yah Yah what’s wrong?”, You asked Tae Hee as you’re confused with her action.

“Today.. I’ll confess to Chanyeol , and I’ll ask him to be my boyfriend!”, Tae Hee shouted. “And, I want you to help me.”. She said .

“What?? Me? How can I help you?”, You asked and both of you sit on your place.

“I want you to tell Chanyeol, That Tae Hee is a good girl, a pretty girl, and Etc!  Do anything so he’ll fall in love with me, Arassoo~?”, Tae Hee gave you a puppy eye.

“ahh.. Okay Okay..”, You answered and started to Read your book.


“Soo Yeon! You came!”, A soft voice shouted. You looked up and saw Tae Hyung is waving his hand. “I thought you aren’t coming..~”, He pouted.

“B-Because you asked me to come. But have you waited long?”, You  asked since his face was so red.

“Not… really..”, He said  and suddenly he fall into you.  You hugged him and catch his body.

“Y-Yah! Tae Hyung sunbae! Are you alright?”, You touched his face.

“Oh God… It’s freaking hot..”, You mumbled and carried him to the Nurse room.


“He’s having fever because of the hot weather. He’ll be fine .”, The nurse explained and you nodded your head. “Kamshanmida..”, You bowed .

Since Tae Hyung didn’t wake up yet, you felt bored waiting for him to wake up. You walked around the room and saw student’s health file. You searched for Tae Hyung file just incase.

You found his file and you opened it. Then you saw.

Car accident in Myeongdong.

“C-car accident..??”, You mumbled and you started to read it.

Student Kim Tae Hyung, and his family died in an accident.  Tae Hyung was safe but His family died in the accident. Tae Hyung lost his memory due to the accident.

Code 12.7:- 2554 :- Amnesia .

You then realized. Why Tae Hyung didn’t recognize you. Why Tae Hyung seems to recognize you .

You walked to him. All the revenge you once have when you saw him immediately gone. “I’m not mad at you anymore.”, You said and you his hair slowly.

“Omma… appa…”, Tae Hyung mumbled a bit whispering but loud enough for you to hear.

Tear started to fall from Tae Hyung’s eye. “Omma… appa..”, He mumbled again.

You hold Tae Hyung’s hand tightly. He then hold your hand tighter.

“Omma…”, He said and smiled. But tears still falling. You can’t help it but burst into tear. “It must’ve been hard…”, You mumbled and you slowly his face.  His beautiful face…

“Soo  Yeon…”, You looked into Tae Hyung and saw Tae Hyung is smiling. “You’ve wake up..”, You  sighed in relief. He nodded and smiled.

“Oppa, do you really have amnesia..?”, You asked full of concern. “Yeah.. But my memories came back..”, Tae Hyung explained. “since… when?”, You asked.

“Since the first time I saw you in this school.”,

“The… why did you pretend you didn’t know me..??”, You asked. He smiled.

“I guess that you didn’t want to know me. You hate me didn’t you..?”, He asked and a smile flashed into his face.

Suddenly the atmosphere went awkward.

 

“three years ago.. why did you do that to me..?”, You mumbled. “Why… did you me..?”,  You asked again in tears.

“Didn’t you realize my true feelings..?”, You cried deeper. Tae Hyung went to your face and… Kissed you. The kiss was so soft… That  you couldn’t help..

and kissed him back. “I realize it.. I realize that I was so stupid. I’m sorry..”, he mumbled through the kiss. You nodded your head. Which means.. I forgive you.

But You didn’t realize. That was a stupid  decision.

As the kiss  continued, Suddenly. The third person appeared.

“So. He’s the one you love.”, A deep voice beamed.  You was surprised . you broke the kiss and you turned around and saw Chanyeol. with a Pissed off expression.

“I showed you my heart. I showed you my feelings. But you never replied. I think.. I understand now. You  don’t want me to  disturb you anymore didn’t you?”, He said . Full of anger. “No, Chanyeol!”,Before you could say anything, or respond anything, chanyeol walk out from the room.

“This is totally the different side of chanyeol..”, You thought to yourself . “He’ll be okay by tomorrow..”, You sighed and stand up. “I guess.. I’ll go now.”, You beamed.

“Anneong.”, You waved your hand and walked out.


Later the evening, You was trying to lock the library when suddenly Kyungsoo and Sehun come to you with a concerned face.

“What’s… wrong guys?”, You asked . “Have you saw Chanyeol ? we didn’t saw him.. we’re … a bit worried.”, Kyungsoo explained. You shook his head. “The last time I saw him is on… recess.”, You  explained. “I last saw him at recess. His eyes was red.. and when I asked him why.. He said ‘ off ‘ to me..”,  Sehun explained.

“Really? He cursed to you?”, Kyungsoo asked shocked. You  were shocked as well too. Since Chanyeol is the type that didn’t curse. That suddenly you remembered..

“I showed you my heart. I showed you my feelings. But you never replied. I think.. I understand now. You  don’t want me to  disturb you anymore didn’t you?”, He said . Full of anger.

You shook your head. “There’s no way he’s mad because of that…”, You mumbled. “Because of what?”, Kyungsoo asked. You shook your head. “He… saw me kissing with the new transfer student.”, You explained. Both of them was so shocked. “You kissed with another guy in front of hyung?? Are you crazy??”, Sehun beamed half shouting.

“W-Why…?”, You asked. Kyungsoo shook his head. “ If chanyeol fall in love with anyone, He… “

“He’ll totally be obsessed with her.”, Sehun continued. “re-really??”, You  asked shocked.

“yeah. If he saw you kissing with another guy.. he’ll probably ignore you for about 1 month..? and he’ll probably bully you by putting nail into your shoes, dead frog, and-“

“okay! Okay! Stop! “, You  shouted scared. “Is this real are you guys creating stories??”, You asked still can’t accept the fact.

“We’re not  creating stories. There’s once, in Chanyeol’s old school, He loved a girl named Lily, But lily  rejected him. After  that, He  put dead frog, cockroach into her shoes. He even put bee into Lily’s bento. And after that, Lily moved to another school.”, Kyungsoo explained making you shivered a bit.

“Hey you guys! Aren’t you guys going home?”, The guard shouted. All of you nodded your head and walked back home.

On the way back home, You can’t stop thinking.

What if…

Chanyeol will really kills you because of the incident..?

What if chanyeol put cockroach into your shoes…?

You shook your head.

“Chanyeol won’t probably do that..”, You thought to yourself and walked home.


Author’s note :- Poor Chanyeol :( Huhuhhu :’(

Damn you Tae Hyungg!! Grrrr

Anyway, <3 I would like to say Hi to all my SUSCRIBER~ I… Love you guys :*

Ufufufufufuf (sounds creepy)