Trapped with the ' Giant '

Love In The Library

Omo thank you for reading >.<


You started to kick the door loudly so people in the library may hear it.

But there is no use.  The door was made by metal so it will be so pain if it was kicked by leg.

“Ah.. neomu appa..”, You mumbled.” Don’t do that anymore.. I’ll try to contact my friends “, Chanyeol stopped you and take out his phone.

“Oh no, I have no credit left..”, He sighed.” Just use my phone..”, You take out your phone but there’s no battery left.” ..”, You cursed making Chanyeol shocked.

“Tae Hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, You shouted as loud as you can. Chanyeol looked into your face in disbelief. “What a big voice you got.”. You ignored him and tried to open the door.


“Aigoo… kenchana.. come and sit here first..”, Chanyeol offered when he saw that you  looked tired of shouting.” No.. no..”, You started to cry.  Chanyeol was shocked when he saw you crying.

“ Y-yah.. why are you crying..?”, Chanyeol asked. He come to you and hugged you tightly.

“Omma.. Omma will worry..”, You didn’t hug him back but cried louder. Suddenly your stomach growled.  “ gruuuuu “,

‘ah ..’, You your stomach softly.” Yah? You’re hungry?”., He asked a bit smiling.

“No. I’m not.”. , You denied. He smirked. “You want food?”, .

“No. I’m not hungry.”, You make a serious face.

“Don’t be scared.. “, Chanyeol walk closer .  As he walk closer, a painful memories hit you

[flashback]; “Soo Yeon-ahh.. Don’t be scared.. don’t you say you want to be  with me  forever?”,
The guy walk closer to Soo Yeon. “Hajima! Hajimaa!”, Soo Yeon throw things like table, chair and even books. One of the book hit the guy face making his face bleeding. “You ! “,

“Andwee!”, You shouted. Chanyeol was startled . “Waeguraeyo? “, He asked.

“Don’t! go away! Go awayyy!”, You shouted.” Hajimaa!!”, You closed your face using the both of your hand.

“Yah!!”, he hold the both of your hand tightly. Then, he hugged you tightly.

“Kenchana.. I’m here..”, He put his hand on your waist. You cried and buried your face on his chest.

‘She must have any bad memories with any guy before..’, Chanyeol thought to himself  and hugged you tightly.


Suddenly, The door was opened revealing Tae Hee and Lu Han.

“Yah! You guys! Are you guys okay?”, Luckily Tae Hee didn’t saw you hugging Chanyeol.

“Soo Yeon-ahh are you crying..?”, Lu Han came and your head.

Lu Han hugged you. You hugged Lu Han back.

You’ve know Lu Han more than 4 year. He’s like your only older brother.

“Chanyeol oppa..kenchana?”, Tae Hee asked . “ I’m okay~ luckily you guys came..”, Chanyeol sighed  in relief.


“I’m home.”, You entered the  house and throw your bag into the sofa. 

“Omma…?”, You shouted when there’s no response. You fastly go to upstair and charged your phone. You checked the inbox.

From :- Omma

Soo yeon-ahh, I’ll be home late tonight, Don’t worry and keep the door locked.

You replied the message back.

From :- Soo Yeon

Arasso.

Then you throw your phone and closed your eyes. Suddenly you remembered what happened at school a while ago.

Chanyeol hugged you tightly while you were crying on his chest

“aahhhh!!! That’s so embarrassing “, You closed your face with your both hand.


After you have done bathing, you changed into a simple t-shirt. You don’t like wearing Pajamas while sleeping.

“I should go and make Ramen now..”, You tied your hair and walked down the stairs. You stopped walking when you suddenly hear a strange voice.

“who’s cooking ramen in the kitchen..?”, You thought to yourself. “ I swear I smell Ramen.. Just wait you thief…” , You grab a big broom and walk slowly to the kitchen.

You saw a guy wearing a cap is cooking Ramen. “ ahaaa I caught you!”, You hold the broom tightly.

“Heeyahhhhh!”, You  ran and hit the guy’s back with the broom.

“Ahhhh! Neomu appaa!”, The guy shouted. “Yahhhh! Take this you thief!!”,You keep hitting the guy’s back many times.

“Yah,Soo yeon-ahh this is me!”, Lu Han turned around and grabbed your hand.

And both of you realized, both of you guys face was so close. A few more inches and you’ll totally kissed Lu Han.

Lu Han make a fake cough and let go of your hand.

“I’m sorry for hitting you..”, You rubbed the back of your neck.

“Aniyo, it’s my fault too. I didn’t press the doorbell first..”,  Lu Han switched off the fire that were cooking the ramen and Put the ramen into a two  different bowl.

“B-but.. Lu Han what are you doing here…?”, You asked while looking deep into the Ramen.

“Your mom called me and asked me to take care of you.. She’s scared that something might happen to you..”, Lu Han explained while smilling.

“Oh.. chincha..”, You sit in front of him.

“Here, eat Ramen..”, Lu Han Gave the bowl full of ramen to you.

“K-komawo..”, You ate the Ramen deliciously. “ mmmpp… so  delicious..”, You  automatically smiled.

“Oh, you’re smiling.. “, Lu Han stared into your face.” You make your serious face back.

“You know, You’re the prettiest when you smile.”, Lu Han stared into your face. You blushed.

“Aren’t you eating?”, You immediately turned the topic.” I am..”, Lu Han replied and started eating his Ramen.

---------------

You were watching  a comedy show with Lu Han. Lu Han laughed  like a crazy monkey while you didn’t have any expression at all.

‘ not funny..’, you thought to yourself.  Suddenly you was shocked when Lu Han put his head on your shoulder.” Lu-Lu Han..?”, You faced him.

‘ He’s sleeping….’,You thought to yourself. “ sleep well..”, You pinched his cheek.

And you went to dreamland together with Lu Han .

----------------

Author’s note :-Now… I’m confused either to choose Lu Han or Chanyeol. O^O

Nooooooo!!!