The guy called ' Chanyeol '

Love In The Library

" Because I like you...", Lu Han said while staring into your eyes.

" huh...", you asked Lu Han.

He stared into your eyes for 5-6 seconds.

" I was just kidding !", he shouted and poked your cheek. You was speechless.

Lu Han laughed. " hahaha, Soo Yeon-ahh I'm just kiddingg...",

 You ignored him and continued doing your work." Are you mad to me, Soo Yeon-ahh...?", Lu Han asked while pouting his lips.

" aniyo....", you replied and continued doing your work.


" I'm home...", you beamed and put your shoes on the rack.

You entered your room and just immediately lie on your bed.

Suddenly your eyes were locked on a pic.

It was your pic with your Beloved sunbae.

 

Your sunbae that once hurted you...


" Soo Yeon-ahh!! Palli ! Come down and eat dinner~", mom shouted.

" Arasso, omma!", you shouted back. You changed into a simple t-shirt.


" aigoo... Uri Soo Yeon-ahh, do you want to eat Rice or Ramen?", Mom asked.

" Ramen.", you answered.

" you eat ramen everyday...", mom beamed and prepared the ramen.


" Tae Hee-yahh... Today I'll be going to class with you..", you messaged Tae Hee. 

A second later,your phone vibrated.

 

From :- Tae Hee

Arasso! I'll wait for you °ω°

 

You put your phone in your pocket back and continued walking to class.

Suddenly, as you were walking, suddenly you tripped on someone.

" I'm sorry.", you beamed and continued walking without looking into the person's face.

" ohhh! The pretty librarian!", you heard a familiar voice. You turned around and saw Chanyeol with his derp smile.

" I'm sorry...", you bowed and continued walking." Sorry is not enoughh!", he shouted.

You rolled your eyes and continued walking. 

so elegant huh? I'll make you smile one day ', chanyeol thought to himself.


" bouyaaa Lee Soo Yeon ! You was 4 minute 16 seconds late~", Tae Hee shouted when she saw you walking .

" bian.. I tripped on someone on my way..", you sit next to her.

" yah yah Soo yeon-ahh, do you still remember the guy I told you I met at the Starbucks ?", Tae Hee asked blushed.

" huh.... Which one? The one that make your heart flutter?", you asked while checking your project.

" yeah! And I know his nameeee!", Tae Hee shouted with her high pitched voice.

" what's his name ??", you asked with an un-interested tone.

" park Chanyeol! But all his friend call him as Giant !", Tae Hee explained full of energy.

" Chanyeol...? Ouhhh....", you nodded your head and continued reading.


" okay, class is over. Don't forget to pass your homework by Monday.", Mr woo left the class after that.

" Soo yeon-ahh, lets go eat together?", Tae hee wrapped her hand on Soo yeon's hand.

" aniyo.. I need to take care of the library.. you go..", You walked away leaving Tae Hee alone.

" arasso! Take care Soo Yeon-ahh! ", Tae Hee shouted.


" is there any newspaper left for today?", a guy asked.

" nope.", you answered short while finishing your work.

" then... How much?", the guy asked again.

" how much what..?", you asked but still not looking to the guy.

" you...", 

" I'm sorry..?", you looked to the guy face.It was Chanyeol the ' giant '. 

" are you buying or not..?", you asked with a harsh tone. Chanyeol make his derp smile again. " I told you! I'm buying youuu!", He shouted.

Suddenly all his freaking noisy friend came and make noises. " uiyooo Chanyeolll! And the pretty librarian! What are you guys doing here all two alone?", one of his friend shouted.

" oh guys we were just-",

" NO. we didn't do anything.", before Chanyeol could even finish his line, you fastly cut it off.

" yes we didn't do anything ", Chanyeol said with a derp or should I saw creepy smile.

Suddenly all of them take a chair and sit on front of you . 

" bouya.. this place is not to seat, go and seat there! This is librarian table!", you shouted and pointed to a table.

" tell me... Do you like Chanyeol...?", one of his friend asked.

" huh...?", you asked.

"Do YOU like Chanyeol...?", he asked again. With a serious face.

All of them stared into your face waiting for your answer.

" do you guys want detention..?", you took out your notebook and all of them started to run like a monkey.

Then you continued doing your work.

Then suddenly Miss Hwang came and ask you to keep all the dusty book in the library store.

" algeussemida...", you take the book and walked to the Library's store. After you have done arranging the book, you turned around and saw Chanyeol.

" wah.. bouyaa! You scared me. (´・_・`)", you said but still expressionless.

" need help.. ?  (*^o^*)", Chanyeol asked.

" aniyo. Kenchana.( ´_ゝ`) ". As you was walking to the door, you suddenly tripped on a box but luckily Chanyeol catch you by your waist.

" y-yah, you alright..?", he asked. He was holding your waist tightly.

" y-yes. Let me go now.", you pushed his hand.

 

Both of you was waking to the door when suddenly the door was closed by itself due to the strong wind.

" ahhhh! Andwe!", you shouted.

" what's wrong...? Just open the door..", Chanyeol tried to open the door using his hand but failed.

" the door will locked by itself if it was closed ...ottoke...", you mumbled.

" WHATT??", Chanyeol looked into your face in disbelief.


Author's note :- Oh nooo~ what's going to happen?? Hahaha just wait and see...

*Evil laugh*