Everyone have their own Ending ^^ (Last Chapter)

Love In The Library

“Please return this book on 26 December, Thank you for coming.”, You said and passed the book to the student. “Don’t worry ^^”, The student beamed and grabbed the book from  you.

“Ah… I  haven’t eat anything yet today…”, You mumbled as you softly your stomach softly. “Dang it… I don’t even saw Chanyeol today. What a  bad day..”, You sighed as you continued arrange the file. “Noona!”, A voice shouted. You turned around and saw Sehun and Suho.

“Sehun-ah? And Suho sunbae? What it is?”, You asked since their face’s expression was so serious. “Do you see Chanyeol today?”, Suho asked. “No.. I didn’t saw him.”, You replied.

“The case is..  Yesterday, Chanyeol’s grandma called me. She said that Chanyeol didn’t went home yesterday. So I lied that Chanyeol is sleeping at my house…. But the truth is we all don’t know where he is..”, Sehun explained with a worried face.

You nodded slowly after Sehun’s  explanation. “Why don’t we search for him..?”, You offered. Suho nodded. “That’s a great idea. Sehun, you go to the field and search him at the sport store, Soo Yeon, You search for  him at the rooftop, and I’ll search for him at the toilet. Then we meet here back,”, Suho explained and the both of you nodded .


You walked to the stairs to go to the rooftop. You opened the door to enter the rooftop, and you searched for him.

“Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol!”, You shouted at the rooftop. Suddenly you heard a deep  voice groaned.” MMhh! Mmmh!! Mmh!!!”, You was shocked. You searched from where the voice come from. Then you saw the school’s store. “ah.. it was locked..”, You  thought to yourself. You knocked the door slowly.

“C-chanyeol…?”, You mumbled. You knocked again. “mmhh!! Mmhh!! Mmhh!!!’, a voice shouted. “Chanyeol!! Park Chanyeol!!”, You shouted. You burst into tears. You felt so relieved. You kicked the door with your MAN strength. (A/N:- XD) . The door opened, revealing Chanyeol at the floor. With tape on his mouth, and his hand and leg were tied up.

“Park Chanyeol!’, You shouted and went to hug him. “Bouya Park Chanyeol! I was worried to death!”, You hit him lightly. He chuckled. You take the tape on his mouth . “Ahhh..”, He wiped his mouth.

“You’re worry about me, huh? Good girl~”, He chuckled . You laughed. “Yah, untie me.. Palli! I’ve been kidnapped by that guy since yesterday..”, Chanyeol said. You was shocked.

“ ‘ that guy ‘ “..??”, You asked. Chanyeol then looked into your face. “The one that kissed you yesterday…”, Chanyeol explained. Suddenly pang!  Something hit your head. “Ahh!!”, You shouted. And… everything.. went..

BLANK.

“Soo Yeon! Lee Soo Yeon! Open your eyes!”, A deep voice shouted. You opened your eyes. “C-chanyeol…”, You mumbled. “Nghhh..”, You groaned in pain. You tried to touch your head but failed. You tried  using left hand. Failed. You looked at your hands. It was cuffed on the table.

“Oh my god, chanyeol! Who cuffed me?”, You a sked chanyeol.

Chanyeol is barely awake. “Tae Hyung… He hit you with a pole… are you alright? Your head is bleeding..”,  Chanyeol explained. You nodded.

“ I’m fine. But Chanyeol.. your hand.. it’s bleeding pretty hard..”, You looked at chanyeol’s hand in concern. “I’m fine..”

“c-chanyeol.. Why did Tae Hyung kidnapped you..? Have you done anything to him?”, You braved yourself to ask. Chanyeol looked straight to the floor. “Actually…”, He started.

“My uncle and aunty accidentally hit Tae Hyung’s car when he and his family are shopping at MyeongDong. Then.. His parent died in the accident. My uncle  then just run leaving them like that. I just remembered that ..”, Chanyeol explained with a watery eyes.

You nodded your head slowly. “and yesterday he messaged me. He said that you are sick at the nurse room. But when I got there.. you and him were kissing. So yeah. He purposely kissed you to make me jealous. To get revenge on me.”, Chanyeol smiled.

“But is not your fault right? It’s your uncle fault… So why must he put all the blame on you..?”, You asked. “I guess… because I’m the closest with my uncle. That’s why he want to torture me.”, Chanyeol smiled. “You idiot..”, You mumbled. “What..?”, Chanyeol asked.

“How can you still smile in a situation like this? You’re really weird.. A weird Alien that keep smiling..”, You said with a concerned face. He chuckled.

“No matter what happen, I will still smile like an idiot. I’m an Alien that smiles for the one he loves… “, He said and smiled. You chuckled. “You’re really Park Chanyeol.”, You said and stared at his face. “ I love you.”, He said. You  looked into his face. “What?”, You asked.

“I Love you.”, He said and smiled. You looked into his face . “I’ve fallen in love with you since the first time I saw you. “, Chanyeol said and smiled. You chuckled. “Our first met is at the Library right?”, You said and remembered back the sweet memories.

“Huh? I first met you at the toilet.”, He said and you shocked. “H-Huh? Toilet? How come I never remember?”, You asked.

“You accidentally entered Men’s toilet, and I was changing clothes, And your eyes was so big! And you even blushed. I found that so cute ^^”, Chanyeol said and smiled. You tried to remembered back,  once you remembered, You burst into laughter. “HAHAH!! I remember that!”, You shouted.

Chanyeol smiled. “I think I succeeded.”, He mumbled. “Succeed what?”, You asked.

“Your mom begged me to change your personality like usual, and I thought, that was easy. But it ended up I fall in love with you..”, Chanyeol said and you blushed. “My mom begged you?”.

“Yeah. She said that you look  like a walking dead. Hahah!”, Chanyeol chuckled. You can’t help but burst into laughter too. Suddenly Chanyeol eyes widen. “Hey hey there’s a knife there, if you can reach it for me, we can probably free!”, Chanyeol shouted. You looked at the knife and kicked the knife to chanyeol using your leg.

Chanyeol cut the rope on his hand and started to search for the key to unlock the handcuff that was cuffed on your hand. He found it between the books and he freed you. You smiled. “Komawo.”, You said and you kissed his cheek. His eye widen. “D-D-Did you j-just k-kissed m-m-mee??”, He said.

You chuckled and slapped his arm lightly. “Let’s go. Sehun and the others must be worrying.”, You said and smiled.

He nodded. But when the both of you walked out from the room, Tae Hyung come with a shocked face. “ How did you guys free?”, He said.

Chanyeol smirked. “Bcoz we have brain.”,. You chuckled. “Shut up you killer.”, He said and was about to punch Chanyeol but failed when you blocked chanyeol making TaeHyung punched right in your stomach.

“Ah!”, You groaned in pain. “. Why did you blocked him? At  the end you got what you should got.”, He said and stared into your face full of hate. You hated this side of TaeHyung.

“? Did you just called Soo Yeon ??”, Chanyeol shouted and was about to kick TaeHyung but failed when you blocked him by grabbing his wrist. “Don’t do anything stupid, Chanyeol-ah..”, You said a bit whispering. Chanyeol just nodded and suddenly TaeHyung grabbed Chanyeol to throw him off from the rooftop.

Your eyes widen. “Y-Yah are you trying to kill Chanyeol???”, You shouted. “Yeah! So HE and YOU will know how it feels to lose someone you love.”, He shouted and was about to push chanyeol but then you grabbed his arm and he ended up….

Pushing you off from the rooftop..

And you fall from the rooftop..  and Blank.

Everything was black. So Black.. and full of darkness. You  opened your eyes. You saw a white, bright place. You looked around . “I like this place..”, You mumbled. As you were walking around the place, you saw Yoona.

“Yoonaa!!”, You shouted and hugged her. Yoona hugged you back. “How come you  are here? Are you died already??”, Yoona asked in disbelief. You nodded your head. “Maybe.”

“No  you’re not die yet. Soo Yeon-ahh you need to try again. Wake up! It’s not your time yet.. Someone is still waiting for you..”,  Yoona said and chuckled. You looked into Yoona’s face weirdly.

“Wake up!”, She slapped your arm lightly. “O-Okay then..”, You said and closed your eyes.

You opened your eyes back and saw Chanyeol is sleeping beside you. “nggh..”, You groaned in pain.

“Oh! You’re awake! You’re finally awake!!!”, Chanyeol shouted. He then hugged you tightly . You hugged him back and looked around. “W-where am i?”, You looked around again.

“N-no..  Don’t tell me.. YOU GOT AMNESIAA????”, Chanyeol shouted and cried. “Soo Yeon!!!!”,  He shouted and hugged you again. “Bouya Park Chanyeol!! I don’t have Amnesiaa!!”, You shouted.

He then sighed in relief. “Finally you’re awake~”, He said and smiled. “Finally?? How long have I been sleeping?”, You asked.

“About… three week?”

“WHATTTT?? THREE WEEKSS?????”, You shouted. “Y-Yah are you turning me into a deaf!”, Chanyeol shouted and slapped your arm lightly. You chuckled and pinched his cheek.

“ You’re finally awake!”, A voice shouted. You turned around and saw Lu Han with Tae Hee. TOGETHER???

“Yah  did you guys come together??”, You asked. Tae Hee nodded shyly.

Lu Han make a fake cough. “Well. I should introduce my new girlfriend. Hey  guys . meet Tae Hee. My girlfriend~”, He said and winked. Chanyeol eyes and your eyes widen.

“How did you guys ended up being lover???”, Chanyeol shouted. Lu Han chuckled.

“I was crying at the field and I saw Lu Han is crying too.. so.. Yeah cool.”, Tae Hee explained.

“What? Why were you crying?”, You asked. “Chanyeol rejected me that day!”, Tae Hee shouted  and pouted. You chuckled and Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed.

“Oh guys, meet my boyfriend!”, You said and pulled Chanyeol closer. “Park Chanyeol~”, You winked.

“Ehh???”, They all said in unison. Chanyeol then burst into laugh. “Yeah guys meet my Girlfriend, Lee Soo Yeonn!!~~~”, He shouted.

They  all then burst into laughter.


“Be careful in the future, and don’t forget to take care of your leg!”, The doctor beamed and you nodded slowly. “Goodbye!  Have a good day! ^^”, The doctor said and left the room.

“Finally I can leave this weird place~”, You  thought to yourself and walked out from the hospital.

Suddenly you saw a familiar figure standing and waving at you. “Soo Yeon!!!”, The voice shouted. You  chuckled and walked to the figure. It was Chanyeol. Your new ‘ Boyfriend ‘ XDD.

“You missed me, ehh?”, You playfully slapped his arm. He chuckled and hugged you. “I missed you everyday~”, He whispered. You chuckled. “ Kajjah.”, You said. “Oh Yeah Soo Yeon. Do You know? Tae Hyung has moved to Daegu! ^^”, Chanyeol shouted.

You blinked a few times. “That’s a good news!”, You showed Chanyeol a thumbs up and he laughed.


“C-Chanyeol! I’m afraid that the teacher may come in!”, You whispered as Chanyeol is hugging you in the library’s rack.

“Kenchana! Come here~ AIgoo~~”, He tightened his wrapping and put his head on your shoulder.

You chuckled and hugged him back.

You were enjoying the hug when suddenly you hear someone’s  whispering.

You turned around and saw Chanyeol’s friend. Kyungsoo and Suho were giving you guys naughty looks, Sehun is closing his innocent eye, Kai’s mouth is widely opened. While Baekhyun is awkwardly staring at you guys.

“Yah! What are  you guys staring at!”, You shouted and throw Them a book. They laughed and closed their eyes using their hand.

You chuckled. Chanyeol laughed too.

So, yeah. I guess it is. Everyday, Your day will be like this. ^^

 Every day, Your day will be filled with  Love in the library with HIM. ^^

 

-The end- ^o^


Author’s note :- It ended up.. :’( So sad.

But no worry! There’s still epilogue after this ! :D

Anneong~