Epilogue :- Dinner with Chanyeol

Love In The Library

“Soo Yeon-ahh, Do you still remember my siblings?”, Chanyeol asked as he’s reading a comic book.

You nodded your head. “Of course.”, Chanyeol then smiled. “Well.. actually.. They invited you over for a diner tonight..  Hyun want to cook tonight! ^^”, He said. Your eyes widen. “Chincha? I’ll come then!”.

But then suddenly he leaned closer.  “Invite your  mom too.”, You slapped him. “no”, You answered short and continued doing your  work. Chanyeol pouted. “You’re no fun~”,.

 


“Mom, I’m going for a dinner at Chanyeol’s place!”, You shouted and then stopped walking. Mentally cursing yourself for accidentally telling your mom.

“ooooooo Chanyeol??? “, Your mom shouted. “Yeah. I’ll go first.”, You quickly said and walked out.

 


“Cheerss!”, All of you shouted in unison. Even grandma shouted. XDD .

Hani eat the fried chicken so fast that she suddenly choked. All of you laughed and chuckled.

After a few hour, Chanyeol’s grandma suddenly said that she’s going to sleep. You guys nodded and continued to chit chat.

Suddenly you felt so sleepy. “I’ll  be going first~”, You said and bowed. But suddenly hyun grabbed your wrist. “Noona~ please sleep here tonight~”,

“yeah Noona~ Jeball…”, Ray make an aegyo.

You shook your head. “andwe..” Then Yuri started to cry. “Eonnie Jebal!!!”, Yuri cried louder.

You have no choice. “Okay..”, You sighed.

 


As the mattress was set, you slept next to chanyeol. While the siblings sleep in a one different room.

When you about to close your eye, Chanyeol then spoke something to you ,” Are you asleep Soo Yeon?”,

You shook your head. “I’m not sleeping yet.”

“Me either.”, He said. Suddenly he went closer to you. “I love you~”, He said.

“I know that~”, You rolled your eyes playfully. “But I love you too~”, You peck his lip. Chanyeol then chuckled. chuckled.

 


“Suceed!”, Ray high fived Hyun. Hyun high fived Hani. Hani high fived Yumi, and they gave a big high five to Yumi. They all were spying over the both of you.

“Finally Noona and Hyung is becoming more closer~ ^^”, Hyun said.

Suddenly, Dong! The door fall again. Revealing the sibling with a sweaty and shocked face. Obviously, They were spying the both of you.

“Yah! Are you guys spying over us again??”, Chanyeol shouted. Hyun stuck his tongue out and run with the other. You chuckled. “let it be, chanyeol~ Let it be~”, You singed and Chanyeol laughed.

Then, suddenly Chanyeol kiss your cheek and said, "Thank you for accepting me."

"No, i'm the one who should say thank you.." you replied

"ehh.. why?"chanyeol asked with full of curious

"Because you managed to make me smile back.. after the presence of you in my life, my life have changed so much..now, i know what is happiness.." you replied

then, both of you went to dreamland together..


Author’s note :- It really ended.. T_T Well I will miss you guys so freaking much. Soooo freaking much!! >___<

Thank you for all my subscriber, :) I love you guys so much. Really!!! Tch,.. T__T *le me wipe tears*

Thank you for enjoying this weird story. :) It came out weirder than I expected to be. :’)

Successfully finished my second fic ^^ Kiss for all!

Huhuhu T___________________________________________T