Chanyeol! You're embarrassing me!

Love In The Library

The next day, you walked to school as usual when suddenly you saw a lot of people gathering at the main hall of the school. You tried to see what’s happening,

But then…..

You

Saw

Something

That’s

Seriously

Embarrassed

You.

“Anneong everybody! Today, I’ll be singing a song for someone!”, There he goes.

Park Chanyeol. And his stupid friends..  Kai, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho .Sitting at the stage, with guitar, microphone, keyboard, and drum.

“This is for~ ~ Lee  Soo Yeon! Oooh! There she is--!”, He pointed his finger to you making everyone turned around and looked at you as you were some types of alien.

You stood there. Blank.

“ mongg… Mongg…”, There goes your mind. Suddenly He started to sing.

(P/S:- The melody of the song’s chanyeol singing is in Twinkle twinkle little star XD)

“ Twinkle twinkle Little Soo Yeon~ Forgive me for what I’ve done~

I love you and I need you~ I can’t liv-“,

Suddenly everyone starts to “ BOOO “ due to Chanyeol’s creepy voice. And the fact that he’s using microphone.. is he trying to kill the whole school..?

“ Calm guys! Calm! “, He shouted. But everybody keep BOOing .

And he looked at you with a derp smile. Or should you call creepy smile..?

“I would like to invite Soo Yeon to the stage!”, He shouted.

And there goes your face. 101 % shocked.

 

Everyone turned around and started to cheer,

” Soo Yeon! Soo  Yeon! Soo Yeon! Soo Yeon!”

You wanted to run and hide into a hole but you can’t when Kai suddenly grabbed your hand bring you to the stage.

“ here goesss~ Lee Soo Yeonnn!”, Chanyeol shouted into the microphone.

You stand there. Blank. No expression at all.

what should I do… what should I do ‘, You thought to yourself.

“Come on, Soo Yeon-ahhh! Say something! “, He pushed you closer to the microphone.

“Ah--.. nan.. naneun…”, Here you goes. In front of about 113 students… =A=

When suddenly,

“Yahhh! What is happening here..?”, Luckily, the principal saved your dignity.

“Go back to your classes you lazy ee!!”, The principal shouted making all the students sighed and went back to their classes.

For the first time in your life, You thanked the principal in your heart. You’re deeply thanked.

Superrrr thanked.

“Oh, Soo Yeon-ahh I’ll see you later than!”, Chanyeol waved his hand. So do his stupid friends.

“Anneong ChanYeon! “, Kai shouted.

“Bo..?”, I asked. “ Chan..Yeon?”,

Kai smiled. “ well, you know..”, Everyone looked into him.

“Chanyeol, plus Soo Yeon, then them give birth to ChanYeon!”,  Kai  shouted making all his stupid friend laughed while Chanyeol is Blushed.

“Jerk..”, You mumbled a bit whispering but you make sure loud enough for them to hear.

“Yahhh imma! Aren’t all of you going to classes!”, The principal shouted.

“We’re going now, principal.”, You bowed and walked to class.

“Anneong~”, Chanyeol shouted. You ignored him.


After 45 minutes of Biology, you began to felt boring. You stared into Tae Hee. Tae Hee saw that you stared her. But Tae Hee didn’t stare you back. Instead, he give you a death glare.

You started to feel weird. ‘ what’s wrong with this little girl..’, you thought to yourself.


“What is this!!”, She shouted to you directly after Miss Woo walked out from the class.

“Huh..?”, You stared into the piece of paper where something is written. “ Chanyeol.. plus.. Soo Yeon… “

“Became ChanYeon..?”, As you expected.

You looked  into Tae Hee’s face.” I swear to god I didn’t do this.”

Suddenly she smiled back. “ really? Yokattaaa~ ( Means good! :- in Japanese) “.

You sighed in relief. “I’ll get going now.”.,

“Soo Yeon, Anneonggg~” , Tae Hee shouted full of happiness and walked to the canteen.


“Thank you for buying school’s magazine come again later.”, You said and passed the magazine to the student. “ Thank you..”, The student beamed as you pass the magazine.

You continued typing. ‘ will I ever be able to go home today..?’, You thought to yourself while typing the document’s contain.

“Want me to help you?”, A familiar voice asked.

Lu Han appear with a bright smile on his face. “Oh, Lu Han-ah.. It’s just I don’t know how to remove this file into file B.C..”, You scratched your head.

“Here, I’ll help you..”, Because he’s standing behind you, it’s hard for him to type. He put his hand making him automatically back-hugging you. You was a bit blushed.

“You press this  logo, and then bring it into Microsoft word, arasso..?”, He turned around to you. Your face is like 3 or 4 inches away from him. Suddenly he put his face closer to yours.

“almost.. almost..”, You thought to yourself.

When suddenly..

“Yahhh! What are you doing to my wifeee!”, A voice shouted.

----------

Author’s note :- Yeah.. That ugly drawing was my drawing. XD

Ahaha I wonder what’s going to happen to Lu Han..