He's Back

Love In The Library

 

“Can you please go and meet the transfer student from class 4-A? He’s a new student from Busan . Oh! And He’s your senior.”, Miss Hwang said to you.

“Ah.. Okay. What is his name?”, You asked while arranging the file.

“His name…  err..”, Miss Hwang scratched her hair softly.

“His name is Kim Tae Hyung!”, Miss Hwang said. You gasped. “W-What..? Kim Tae Hyung?”

“Maybe it’s not the same Tae Hyung.”, You thought to yourself.

“Then, I’ll go see him now.”, You said and walked out from the library.


“Tae Hyung?”, You said and the tall guy startled a bit.

“O-Oh, Hi..”, The guy said and waved his hand awkwardly.

“He doesn’t recognize me?”, You thought to yourself. “Miss Hwang told me that you’re a new student. Let me show you the whole school.”, You said while facing him.

“O-Okay. But can I know your name?”, He said making you a bit shocked.

He really doesn’t know me.. Or he just pretending?”, You thought to yourself.

“I’m Soo yeon. Lee Soo Yeon. I’m the school Librarian. N-Nice to meet you.”,

He smiled. “ Soo Yeon? That’s a beautiful name.”, He take your hands.

“Lets go Soo yeon?”, He asked. “N-neh. Kajah.. “, You replied and walked with  him.


You explained the whole school area, how to use the vending machine, and etc.

“Do you understand  , Tae hyung sun..sunbae?”, It felt awkward. Really awkward.

“Yeah. Thanks Soo Yeon.”, He smiled. You blushed. Suddenly you caught him staring at you.

“Is  there something on my face?”, You asked. “You … seem familiar. Have we meet anywhere?”,

Pang. You were shocked.

“M-Maybe I’ve meet you at the groceries shop or somewhere.”, You denied.

“Nah. Maybe”, He replied and continued eating his bun.

You  sighed in relief.

“Wife! Let’s go eat together!”, A deep voice shouted. You gasped a bit.

“Chanyeol. Don’t call me wife.”, You stand up and walked away.

“Tae Hyung sunbae, I’ll go first. Hope you’ll meet new friend soon”,  You said and walked to canteen.

“Yah wife!”, He said and tried to catch you. You started to ran. “Go away you monster!!”, You shouted and accidentally bumped into someone’s chest. “ah.. I’m sorry!”, You bowed and looked into the guy’s face. It was Lu Han.

“So clumsy Lee Soo Yeon!”, He beamed and pinched your cheek. You blushed by his action.

“Yah imma! Let go my wife.”, Chanyeol pushed Lu Han lightly.

“Arasso. Arasso.”, Lu han let go and walked away but suddenly he run to you and kissed your cheek.

“Yahhhh!!!”, Chanyeol shouted.

“Meh~rong!”, Lu Han stick his  tongue out.

You  blushed. Now…

You’re red just like a tomato >.<


Author’s note:- ._. Short chapter.

I went for a holiday. And now I have no freaking idea.

Help me..

Helppp… me…