Trapped in the memories (Part 2)

Love In The Library

“Yoona...”, You cried out loud.

Suddenly you felt like someone is hugging you. “ don’t cry..”, He whispered.

“H-hajimaa!”, You pushed the hand.

“Hajimaaaa!”, You hit the person harshly. “yah! Yah! This is me!”, You stopped hitting and stared into the person’s face.

“Lu Han…”, You mumbled. You wiped your tear fastly.

“What makes you come here…?”, You faced to him

“Today is Yoona’s birthday..”, Lu Han sit slowly next to you.

“You’re visiting her Funeral..? you’re so kind..”, You  smiled.

“Yeah… I wonder what she’s doing and how she’s doing now.”, Lu Han looked to the sky.

You, Yoona and Lu Han was so close since the three of you are in the same group for science’s project.

“I miss her…”, You mumbled a bit whispering. “Kenchana…”,   Lu Han hugged you tightly,

You hugged Lu Han back. Lu Han is like your only older brother. He’s always there for you.

“Have you wished a happy birthday for her?”, Lu Han asked while your hair softly.

“Yeah.. Have you..?”, You answered while putting your head on Lu Han’s shoulder.

“Not yet. Saengil Chukka, Yoona-sshi…”, Lu Han said with a sad tone.

You smiled. You can always smiled automatically when you’re with Lu Han.

“Oh, It’s getting late. Let’s go now..”, Lu Han stand up


You changed your clothes to a simple T-shirt. “ comfortable…~”,  You mumbled.

You tried to remember back all happened three years ago. You sit on your bed and looked to the window.

[flashback] “I..I”, You looked to Tae Hyung’s face.

“I like you, sunbae..”, You confessed. You finally confessed everything.

Tae Hyung’s reaction is unreadable. He have his poker face on.

“I’m sorry…”, You  bowed .” It’s okay.. you don’t need to like me back..”. You walked away.

“Soo Yeon!”, You was shocked when you heard he’s calling your name.

“Neh, sunbae..?”, You turned around.  “  I-I like you too. Let’s meet at the school’s rooftop after school. Okay?”, He said while giving you the most Beautiful smile ever.

“ah! Arasso!”, You bowed. “Komawo! Sunbae-nim!”, You shouted while smiling.


“Chinchaa? He said he like you too? Omoooo! Chukkahaee!”, Yoona shouted after you explained everything. “Hmmpp.. “, You  blushed.

“Ohhhh don’t forget to invite me to your wedding, arasso!”, Yoona slap your arm lightly

“yahhhh!”, You pinch Yoona’s cheek embarrassed.

“Hahaha..”, Yoona laughed.


“Where is he…”, You thought  to yourself as you’re waiting for Tae Hyung at  the School’s store.

“Soo Yeon~”, You heard a voice. You saw Tae Hyung and his friends. There’s about 3 or 4 of them walking closer to you.

“Sunbae..?”, You asked as you’re confused with his action.  “ Is this the girl, Tae Hyung?”, One of them asked. “Yeah.”, Tae Hyung answered short.

They all walked closer to you. “What are you guys doing..?”, You walked back a bit.

“Hajima!”, You shouted when one of them is holding your right hand.

“Hajimaaaa!”, You shouted louder when another of them hold your left hand.

Tae Hyung slammed you to the wall. “Who the give you rights to Love me?”

You was speechless. This is not the Tae Hyung you know. This is not the Tae Hyung you loved.

Tears started to come out. “This is not real..”, You sobbed.

“Tell me this is not real..”, You sobbed louder. “Yes this is real. This is ING REAL!”, He shouted and kicked you. You groaned in pain.1

“hajima…”, You cried. “Hajima..”.

“Stop with those fake tears. .”,  He shouted.

‘ ‘

You widen your eyes. One of his friend kissed you roughly. You bit his friend lips harshly.

His friend punched you right in the face. “.. My mouth is bleeding..”, He mumbled.

You struggle for lost but failed when his another 3 friend hold your hand tightly.

“This is not the Tae Hyung I loved.. This is not the Tae Hyung I know..”, You sobbed .

Tae Hyung laughed. “Aww Soo Yeon-ahh.. Don’t you say you love me..? Don’t you say you want to be with me forever?”, He walk closer and tried to open your school uniform. You closed your eyes tightly.

“Ahhhhh!”, Suddenly Tae Hyung groaned in pain. You opened your eyes and saw all his friend is running. “ahhh!”, Tae Hyung groaned again.

You saw Yoona is biting Tae Hyung’s arm harshly. Tae Hyung tried to pushed Yoona but failed.

“Soo Yeon! Run nowww!”, Yoona shouted. “Andwe!”, You tried to help Yoona.

“Ahhhhh this es!”, He wanted to push You but ended up pushing Yoona.

Then, Yoona fell from the rooftop . “Yoonaaaaa!”, You shouted .

“This-this is not my fault!”, Tae Hyung shouted and ran away.

“ Yoonaa! Yoonaaa!”, You shouted .

But there’s no respond.

You looked from up to see what happened to Yoona. You saw a lot of people gathering at one place.

Then you saw.

Yoona’s… tear…


“Yoona! Yoonaaa!!”, You shouted as the doctor trying to wake Yoona up.

“Switch to 301! Clear!”, The doctor shouted.

Finally, after thirty minute, Yoona wake up.

But… the doctor face aren’t happy. You ran to the doctor.

“What happened..? is Yoona going to be safe..?”, You cried.

The doctor shook his head. “Nope.”

Your eyes widen. “She’s strong. But it is her time. Go and say goodbye to her for the last time.”

You stood there. Can’t accept the fact that someone is died because of you.

 

And the person is your best friend.

 

“Yoona-sshi…”, You entered the room. Yoona gave you a weak smile.

You hugged yoona tightly. “Yoona-yahhh!”, You cried.

“Kenchana… I love you , Soo Yeon-ahh..”, She mumbled and closed her eyes.

“Sorry, but you need to leave now..”, The doctor came in and pushed you.

You waved your hand to her and yoona waved her hand too

“Take care…”, Yoona whispered . As you walk out from the room, You heard a loud ‘ beepppp’ .

You sighed. Suddenly  her mom arrived and walked to you. “What happened to Yoona? Is she save??”, Her mother hit you with question.

You shook your head. “She’s… now in Heaven..”, You smiled and looked to the sky.

Her mom kneeled down. Tears started to come out.

“Yoona..”, Her mother mumbled. “Yoonaaa!”, Her mother shouted.

[end flashback]

You started to wake up from the painful dream when your phone suddenly ranged.

“Neh.. Hello..?”,  You answered while looking to the sky.

“It’s me, Lu Han…”

“Oh, Lu Han.. what it is?”, You asked .

“Soo Yeon-ahh..”, Lu Han beamed. “ I like you..”

--------------

Author’s note :-  Okay.. finally i tell myself to finish chapter 8 by this night and

Wow… 1094 words.

The longest record of all of my chapter yet.

Blankkk.