New Friends

For the Sake of Friendship

“Byunghun, don’t leave my side, you might get lost.” Myungsoo placed his hand on Byunghun’s shoulder and pulled him closer.

Byunghun frowned.

“I’m 16 not 6.” Byunghun pouted.

Myungsoo pinched Byunghun’s cheek.

“Aww, my best friend is so cute.”

“But seriously Myungsoo, why are you so concerned of me being lost?”

“High school is a dangerous place, you should never go wondering around without me.”

“That’s not possible. Let me just remind you that we’re in different sections.”

Myungsoo frowned. He was placed under the highest section and Byunghun was on the lowest. Of course he expected them to be separated but it still made him sad. It’s the first time they’d be separated in class.

“Don’t remind me.”

Byunghun giggled.

“No seriously Byunghun, I don’t want any more bullies around you, so if there’s someone who bullies you here, tell me right away.”

“Yes, master.” Byunghun continued to giggle.

“Anyway, where’s your classroom?” Myungsoo asked.

“Last room in the 3rd floor.”

“I’m in the first room in the 2nd floor.” Myungsoo sighed. “That’s so far.”

Byunghun patted Myungsoo’s back and smiled.

“That’s ok; our lunch breaks are the same time anyway.”

Myungsoo smiled back.

The bell suddenly rang and all the students rushed to their respective classrooms.

“We better go; it’s not good to be late on our first day.” Byunghun waved and rushed to the third floor.

Myungsoo waved back and sighed.

 

 

Myungsoo entered his classroom and sat on one of the empty chairs. The teacher shortly came.

Their home room teacher just told them some school regulations, their schedule for their classes, and constantly reminded them that they should keep their grades up since they’re on the highest section. After some other reminders, she left and just let them talk and get to know each other.

“Hi. I’m Sungyeol.” The guy beside him with large teeth offered his hand.

Myungsoo took it and shook hands with him.

“Hello, I’m Myungsoo.”

“So, do you have any friends here?”

“Yes, but he’s in another section.”

“Oh, anyway, this is Sungjong. We’re friends in middle school.”

Sungyeol pointed the pretty guy beside him.

The guy named sungjong waved his hands.

“Hello, Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo nodded and smiled.

“You know we should be friends, I’m handsome, you’re handsome, I’m smart, you’re smart, and we’ll be perfect pair.” Sungyeol jokingly said.

“Shut up Sungyeol.” Sungjong smacked Sungyeol’s head.

“Ouch, that hurts.” Sungyeol rubbed the back of his head.

Myungsoo just smiled.

“Of course, the three of us would make a perfect trio.” Myungsoo chuckled.

 

 

Meanwhile at Byunghun’s classroom…

Byunghun’s class was a mess. Everyone didn’t bother to listen to the poor teacher in front. Everyone just did their own thing. The teacher sighed and just left, he was used to being with lowest section, and he was used to this kind of situation.

Suddenly, a cute short guy approached Byunghun.

“Hello, you seem lonely. I’m Changhyun.” Changhyun offered his hand for a handshake.

“I’m Byunghun.” Byunghun shook his hands.

“Anyway, let me introduce you to my other friends.” Changhyun dragged Byunghun towards a group of guys chatting.

“Hey guys, this is Byunghun.”

Everyone looked at Byunghun and waved.

“That ugly guy is Minsoo, that guy with the big lips is Daniel, I know, but he’s not a foreigner, that fat guy is Jonghyun and the one with the big nostril is Chanhee.”

Everyone frowned.

“Yah, Changhyun, I’m not ugly!” The guy named Minsoo shouted.

The guy named Chanhee just rolled his eyes.”

“Don’t listen to him Byunghun, he’s too short to function.” Changhee snorted.

“Yahh!  Don’t go ruining me in front of my new friend.” Changhun hugged Byunghun.

“OUR new friend.” The guy named Jonghyun stood up and hugged Byunghun too.

“Get away from him! I found him first.” Changhyun shouted and hugged Byunghun tighter.

“I don’t think he can still breathe, let go of him!” Daniel shouted.

“Anyway, I guess you don’t have any friends around here, so you’re welcome her in our little group of friendship.” Chanhee said and smiled at Byunghun.

Byunghun just smiled. He was so happy to finally meet people who accept him. High school will surely be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Christmas eve everyone!! 

Anyway, I like teenfinite too~ So... nevermind, enjoy=)