Ignorance and Injuries

For the Sake of Friendship

The ride home was very awkward. Everyone was tired as hell. They stayed up so late last night and they have to wake up early today since they might miss the ride home.

And for Myungsoo, Sunggyu, Minsoo and Chanhee, the ride was awkward because of another reason.

Myungsoo tried to act as normal as possible beside Byunghun, even if he can feel the lord of awkward itself possessing him.

Sunggyu can’t stop looking at Minsoo and Chanhee who was sitting beside each other. And Chanhee knew he was being stared at, and it was awkward as hell to him. Minsoo can feel the tension between Chanhee and Sunggyu, so he tried as much as possible to ignore it.

“Can we at least have coffee?”

Changhyun broke the silence.

“Just get some sleep, we’ll arrive at Seoul soon.”

Daniel answered half asleep, half awake.

Everyone decided to just sleep.

 

 

After the ride, everyone went straight home. They were too tired to hang out more.

“Myungsoo! Are you going home, or are you going straight to your dormitory?”

Myungsoo looked at Byunghun.

“I’m going straight to the dormitory. It’s nearer here and I’d like to rest quickly.”

“Oh, ok.”

Byunghun just smiled and went away.

Myungsoo sighed. He knew Byunghun was going to ask him to hang out but if he is dedicated on forgetting Byunghun, he’s the one who needs to do the action.

“You going straight to the dormitory?”

Sunggyu patted Byunghun’s back.

“Yeah, you?”

Sunggyu nodded.

“Let’s go. This trip caused me to be physically and emotionally exhausted.”

 

 

School resumed and everything went back to normal. Except the fact that Myungsoo was now trying to avoid Byunghun, He turns down Byunghun’s offer to hangout all the time, he doesn’t call Byunghun first anymore, and when Byunghun is the one calling, he’ll make up an excuse to end the call quickly. He tries to avoid seeing Byunghun on school. Even if it hurts him to do those things, he still kept doing it for the sake of his sanity.

He knew he was ending is friendship with Byunghun but he have to do this. If he really wants to end his feelings, he has to end his friendship with Byunghun together as well.

 

 

 

“Hello Myungsoo! Do you have any free time today?”

Byunghun called Myungsoo.

“I’m sorry Byunghun, but I’m really busy right now. Sorry.”

“But Myungsoo- “

The beep of the phone interrupted him.

Byunghun sighed. He knew that Myungsoo was avoiding him and it made him frustrated that he didn’t even know the reason why. He kept trying to talk to Myungsoo, and ask him why he was avoiding him, or if he did something wrong. But Myungsoo didn’t even give him the chance to talk.

He was too busy thinking he didn’t even notice that he was approaching the stairs already. And a person was climbing the stairs doing something on his phone too. Byunghun kept walking and bumped on the person. They bumped so hard the person fell from the stairs.

Byunghun woke up from his trance by the sound of the falling body.

“OH MY GOD!”

Byunghun quickly went down the stairs to help the person who fell.

 

 

 

“What the did you do?!”

The coach of the school’s basketball team screamed at Byunghun.

The person he bumped into turned out to be an important player on the school’s basketball team. His leg got broken and there would be no way he could play on the team’s upcoming game.

“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for this to happen, I was j-just walking, and he b-bumped into me.”

“BUMPED!? How can a midget like you cause this 6 footer bastard to fall on the stairs? Do you have some super powers or something!?”

“T-that’s what really happened.”

Byunghun just lowered his head.

“ this .”

The coach cursed and went out of the hospital room.”

Byunghun turned to look at the injured player, and saw him crossing his arms with a smirk on his face.

“Our coach’s pretty bad right?”

Byunghun just looked at him.

“I don’t know what he’ll do to you next, detention? Or maybe he’ll find ways to kick you out of school.”

Byunghun’s eyes widened.

“Please talk to him for me. I don’t want to leave school. And it was not entirely my fault. If you were not walking while you’re on your phone, then you would not fall form the stairs!”

“But I’m the one injured right now.”

Byunghun glared at the person.

“Oh common, you have very cute face. Stop glaring.”

“You’re not the one who can get kicked out right now!”

“He’s very close to the principal. Be scared, and if he decides to be a little merciful, he might just decide to make you my slave.”

Byunghun pouted and sat on the person’s bed.

“I’m Byunghun by the way. What’s your name?”

The person looked at him like he was some weird person.

“You don’t know me? Do you even watch the school’s basketball games?”

Byunghun shook his head. “I’m not really interested in sports.”

The coach suddenly barged into the room, almost breaking the door.

Byunghun quickly stood up.

“You. You midget. You’ll be serving detention by taking care of him. You can’t leave his side until his completely healed.  I already talked to the principal, if you refuse, you’ll get kicked out.”

The coach left again, living Byunghun dumbfounded.

The person smirked.

“My name is Chanyeol. Remember it well, you’ll have to be with me for a very long time.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoohoo! Chapter 14!!! Chanyeol's here now...just what I originally plannedXD