(CxN)

And In Those Numbered Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day: THREE

“What is it in Engrish?”

“Posture” Niki said with a frown as she carefully balanced two books on her head while walking.

“Poseutyoor! Righteu! Lesson number 2” Chanyeol nodded firmly, observing and constantly nagging at her.

The books toppled over and she cursed silently, “You don’t even have posture giant.  This is torture plus the books are heavy” she faked a sob.

“Simply because I’m tall; we can’t stand straight every time. I mean, that wouldn’t be so considerate right? I’m sure you understand” he raised an eyebrow with an arrogant smile. She made faces at him and copied his words; mocking him.

*RIINGGGGGGG*

The bell rang as it was time for their music class; both their favorite class of which they didn’t know about each other. Well, there are a lot of things they don’t know about each other to be quite honest.

“Practice at home, arasseo? Posture is important so people will see you as a confident model; even if you lack the height, posture is a big booster” he nodded to himself while they were heading to class together.

“Nae ssaem~” Niki laughed but actually appreciated his advice and took note of it.

 

 

Chanyeol was seated with his peers while Niki was at the back, alone. It wasn’t that different back at her old school but in Seoul, even Asians have different cliques. She sighed and faced forward; actually eager to listen to this subject.

“Okay class, settle down. Recital starts in 10 minutes, find a pair and sing whatever you feel like singing, with or without accompaniment. Our lesson is accuracy, get going ppali!” the teacher who had just entered sat down again and waited for a pair to perform.

“Chanyeol-ssi!”

“Chanyeol-aah!!”

“OPPAAAA!” There was a commotion happening in the classroom all because of Park Chanyeol- of course everyone wanted to pair up with the musical genius.

“I-I..uhmm..” He scratched his head and smiled politely.

Ottokhae. Ottokhae, nugu? Nugu? His eyes searched the room frantically and there was one person that caught his eye despite the disorder.

Niki Wu was frantic all right; frantically trying to remember a piano piece, speed writing the notes on a piece of paper and making a piano out of her desk, not even worrying of who her partner will be.

Chanyeol smiled. Bingo.

“NIKI-AAH!” his voice reverberated in the classroom making all heads turn to her.  Formalities didn’t matter to them since Niki grew overseas and it made the people wonder on how close their relationship was- even the teacher eyed them through her spectacles.

“M-mwoh?!” her train of thoughts got cut off with his voice and she shrank even further in her seat when all eyes were literally glued to her.

“Let’s play well, nae? Kaja~” Chanyeol grinned and motioned for her to come over.

Yah. Yaaaah. Pabo giant. She facepalmed, covering her heated cheeks when she came up front to an already waiting guy.

“I see we’ve got a volunteer, what piece will you be playing Mr. Park and Miss Wu?” the teacher, laughed a bit amused.

Chanyeol nudged Niki surprising her as she stuttered, “J-just the way you are by Bruno Mars”. Frankly both of them didn’t talk about it, it was all spontaneous. Chanyeol was familiar of course, but they never actually practiced it together and made arrangements. Then again somehow he knew, she liked music as well like him.

“Aah..Beurunoe Marseu? Ara, start when you’re ready” the teacher replied.

Niki positioned herself on the piano and Chanyeol with his guitar. She turned to him gulping. He chuckled a bit and mouthed “Fighting~”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhFSgnvKqm4

 

 

 

The piece went smoothly, they made no mistakes, though at first he was still trying to get the piano’s timing but it was still amazing especially something out of spontaneity. Their classmates were just listening with awe, completely enthralled by the pair including their teacher. Chanyeol started singing being the happy virus that he is,

“C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter