(CxN)

And In Those Numbered Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day: ONE

Gangnam District, Seoul, South Korea 10:55 A.M.

Her trolley half as tall as she was, Niki Wu pulled her luggage in her fully furnished apartment. It was spacious, not that luxurious for she was still a student and that her parents didn’t want her to grow up spoiled. It was her first time being away from them and she missed them badly; being the only child in the family.

Aaaah.. I especially miss Nana, no one would clean and take care of my stuff anymore, she pouted as she collapsed on the couch- leaving her stuff by the door, still tired and jetlagged.  

She the tv to watch some toons but her mind drifted again as to how she ended up in Korea out of all the places she wanted to be.

It was her mom’s 38th birthday. Typical moms would probably want flowers, or jewelry or a day out alone; a day out with the family as well but not hers. Mrs. Wu had bought a ticket to Seoul, South Korea in order for her daughter to fulfill her dream, not her daughter’s dream, hers- and that was Niki to succeed her. She used to be a model but stopped for the reason of Niki being born. She didn’t blame her daughter; in fact she was a blessing for her.  However Niki couldn’t help but feel guilty at times thus now doing something she wouldn’t even dare think of doing just for the sake of her mom.

There was a famous modeling school in Gangnam called Gangnam School of Aesthetics and that was where she was enrolled- even before her knowledge of the little trip. Her mother wanted her to learn from the best so that after in a month when she returned, she would have great experience and the confidence to model in their country- France.

Half-Chinese and half-French, surely she would be an absolute beauty. She was- just not the typical kind. Her overall appearance was actually Chinese. That’s why she was also bullied every now and then in school. The only trait she inherited from her mom was her olive green almond eyes and that made her extra special.

One problem though- she lacked a bit in the height department.

No wonder mom had me signed up for Korean classes last year..and I thought that was for me to bond with my fellow Asians. Ughhh, she buried her face on a pillow before hearing something about modeling on tv.

Might as well start learning now.

"Niki Wu fighting!" She pumped her fist and focused on the screen.

 

 

  (The next day)

Chungnam, South Korea 6:30 A.M.

Park Chanyeol woke up to the sound of his alarm ringing, signaling him it was time to get ready for school. He was a lazy in getting up but everybody is, right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter