DAY 2 (LxM)

And In Those Numbered Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Fonted is in Chinese}

Day: TWO

{Piaoliang - Pretty}

“Piaoliang?”  Luhan’s forehead scrunched as he thought that; that word was the one she uttered. Of course that might not be the case since in what right mind would a person say that to China- being polluted and overpopulated as hell.

No. he shook his head.

My eyes must be tired from the travel.

 

Meanwhile back at the airport, Miala’s thoughts were also quite a mess as she said, “Get the number…of the cab.. find more about t-that guy” she said, almost insensible.

“Yes Miss” her assistant quickly took note and contacted a few people. She didn’t know why she acted like she did. She momentarily forgot about everything- that she was an heiress, that he was a complete stranger and that she’ll be married in about a month.

Like all beautiful things Miala is used to having, Luhan would be her most prized possession. Because he seems like something even a princess like her couldn’t even reach.

Can’t I want something I can’t have for once? She nodded, determined at this new challenge and experience China is giving her.

 

 

Miala woke up half-past eight and pressed the buzzer. Her assistant came quickly followed by a maid carrying her dinner on a tray.

“Miss Jung, we have made thorough research on this person as you wished. His name is Xi Luhan, born April 20, 1990, has two siblings, his family is not that well off—“ he continued on but other trivial things occupied her mind.

Luhan? A pretty name too! Xi Luhan..Luhannniee oppa~ I hope I can see you soon oppa. She hugged her pillow giddily.

She took a bite of her steak and waited for her assistant to finish and when he did she said with determination, “I need a tutor. A Mandarin tutor- the best one! Someone who can teach me Mandarin overnight and be here in an hour or so.”

“Yes Miss” he bowed.

Her firm expression was then replaced by a sweet smile, “Thank youuu~”

The heiress wasn’t two-faced; 2D probably. When she’s determined to have or achieve something, nothing can stop her.

 

 

The next day…

Luhan was working diligently on his part-time job as a waiter in a 7-star hotel like he always did but somehow he felt that something was going to happen. Like this isn’t just one of those normal days. He shrugged it off and continued working; not noticing this time, a warm gaze from across the room.

 

The heiress was on her way to breakfast with her casual clothes on but still attracted a relative amount of attention due to the two body guards and an assistant following behind her. Sure she didn’t like it but somehow she got used to it too.

“Where do you want to sit miss? By the window?” Her assistant knew her too well but still her eyes traveled through the tables- and that’s when she saw him.

“Luhannie oppa..” She whispered wide-eyed.

Waah, daaebak. Is this destiny or what? She smiled from ear to ear. With a mischievous grin plastered on her face, she whispered something to her assistant.

 

Luhan got out of the kitchen, balancing two trays containing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter