(KxZ)

And In Those Numbered Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day: FOUR

Kim Jongin's Studio, South Korea 11:29 A.M.

“You’re late” Zai, munching on a piece of bread, looked up a bit surprised when she entered the dance studio at exactly thirty minutes passed 11 in the morning.

Mwoh? It hadn’t occurred to her that there would be someone practicing during lunch time which was the time she usually woke up.

“How can you slack off when time is ticking past? It’s almost noon.” Jongin crossed his arms and looked at her pointedly; her hair damp hair and all, probably just got out of the shower.

What. Ughh so loud early in the morning. Zai rolled her eyes and stared at him, clearly bored and annoyed.

“Don’t you realize it’s in two weeks? Time management really. How can you beat me with such little-“ before he could, bread was flung to his face with a soft thud.

“THE FUC-“

“Don’t you talk to me about time management while I’ve lived with borrowed time all my life.  Two weeks? A bit too long if you ask me. And dedication? Pfft, I don’t see why I should be worried when you practice with your mouth more than your feet” her lips hitched up slightly to a rather sarcastic smile. Two weeks was indeed too long for Kim Zai. She’s been fighting time half her life and the least she hopes for is to struggle with it some more. She was tired. Knowing that she’ll be able to get that spot would make her mom happy; nothing more nothing less.

A few more weeks eomma, nae? She sighed and turned to leave but Jongin slid in front of her; so smoothly she even wondered if that has something to do with his dancing.

“Aah, you finally speak; porcelain doll.  Though an insult, I was beginning to think you weren’t human” he snickered at his own joke with her just looking at him blankly, tilting her head.

Weirdo.

“Anyway, good morning~” he smiled cheekily.

 “Don’t leave, I’ll get lonely” he pouted.

“Plus! How am I going to show you how I practice with my feet?” he did a moonwalk,

“or my body?” and a body wave. Zai rolled her eyes again; only an amused smile fought its way back to her poker face.

Couldn’t this idiot get anymore arrogant?

“Or…would you rather with my mouth? I could do other things besides talking” Jongin bit his lip playfully but then bursts out laughing.

I stand corrected. She facepalmed.

“You’re so fun to mess with Kim Zai, let’s work hard together nae? I’ll lock the door to make sure you practice” he nodded pretending to be a responsible adult. He walked over to the stereo and selected a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter