DAY 6 (LxM)

And In Those Numbered Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day: SIX

Mandarin Palace, Beijing, China 3:40 P.M.

He wiped off the remains of soap suds and excess water on his apron when his mind wandered to a certain something missing- or someone.

Ah, looks like the heiress won’t be pestering me today.

He chuckled, did he miss her? He shook his head.

Heck no.

He’ll never admit it anyway. He won’t even comprehend it when it’s blatantly hitting him in the guts. Sometimes the doe-eyed deer was indeed clueless, and he just needed the right kind of hard-headedness Jung Miala possessed.

 

Luhan was already dressed in his casual clothes, heading out of the main hotel door when a distinct familiar voice called out to him. 

“Oppa! Wait for me!” Miala dashed to his side but the latter made no attempt to.

“Yah! Yaaaah!! I said wait!” She huffed when he finally stopped because she clung to the back of his backpack.

Sheesh, good thing I was only wearing wedges and not stilettos She pouted.

He shrugged her off and turned to face her, “Oh, you did? I couldn’t hear through the click-clacking of your stilts” he smirked and mouthed,

"Midget."

Miala made a face at him before her lips curved into a wide smile,

“Where ya goin’ Lulu?” This time it was his face that turned into a deep scowl, making her giggle even more in satisfaction.

“Don’t, EVER call me THAT” he said through gritted teeth before turning to start heading his way with the heiress trailing behind him.

“Oppa, where where whereeee~” she sang for the thousandth time earning an exasperated sigh from the annoyed guy.

“If I tell you, will you stop talking AND singing? Or just talking loud in general, please.” he honestly sounded desperate, and Miala clamped up a small laugh with a nod.

“Soccer practice. Heck, YOU should know that- stalkerr” Luhan rolled his eyes seeing the familiar university soccer field ahead. His little sisters went to school there and he himself was an alumni so there were no problem accessing it whenever he wanted to play with his friends.

“And I thought I’d get a break from you today, guess miracles don’t happen too often-“

“OH YOU MISSED ME?!” she half-shouted with a wide grin before she zipped when she was met with a pointed look. A look that covered a small laugh because of her shamelessness.

“Not in this lifetime.”

 

Haidian Foreign Language Shi Yan School, Beijing, China 4:00 P.M.

“Luhan, you’re late” Xiasheng kicked the ball to him which he caught with his chest.

“Got tangled up in some annoying business” he side-eyed Miala who just smiled innocently, when the rest of his friends finally noticed her.

“And he scores another hottie! Hello there, what’s your name?” Tengfei, another one of his friends smoothly circled his arms around the heiress making her all sorts of uncomfortable.

{luhan's friends? lol}

“Jung Miala, it’s nice to meet you all!” she bowed to the group of strangers making her slightly low neckline almost visible when Luhan stretched an arm to stop her.

“Don’t bother, these jerks don’t need to be respected anyway. And damn it Miala, why can’t you wear a normal shirt?” He threw her a sweatshirt which she complied on wearing albeit her cluelessness of the situation.

Yet the only thing she could think of is how he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter