(CxN)

And In Those Numbered Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day: TWO

“M-mwoh? How did you know my name? S-stalker?” Chanyeol backed away slightly, his hands covering his body protectively.

He shuddered, thinking, 

So many sasaeng attacks are happening to idols lately- does that mean I’m an idol?  He squinted his eyes, eyeing you. A mischievous smile struggled to appear on his lips.

Niki just laughed and shook her head, “I saw you on tv before, a modeling contest? You were really good!” she smiled.

“Aaah!” he nodded slowly, remembering his small burst of popularity.

“Hmm.. did you think I looked handsome?” the big-eared giant grinned like a kid. Compliments are like elixirs to Park Chanyeol. Even if others do not do so, he does not miss the opportunity to praise himself.

“Of course, daebak!” she held her thumbs up, honestly admiring how good he was at modeling. The latter’s ears turned red in embarrassment and all self-confidence seemed to vanish; not used to frank girls as Korean girls are a little bit different.

The ceiling looked somewhat more interesting to him now as he was addressing that rather than Niki,

“Err…ithinkyoulookreallyprettytooandcuteandthanks” he said so fast followed by nonchalant whistling.

Calm yourself Park Chanyeol, it’s not like it’s your first time talking to a girl. You've had girlfriends before, right?. He faceplamed himself.

Why…is he talking so fast and how did this become so awkward.. Niki blinked.

“Ahh…gomawo” she smiled sheepishly, taking a liking to the floor, like with him to the ceiling.

He’s just a dude Niki, you’ve talked to lots of dudes before. Well, not Korean ones but yeah..

 

 

“Chanyeol-aah!” Both heads turned as another student arrived and dragged Chanyeol away, waving Niki a goodbye.

“We have practice, flirting can happen later” he winked at her then at Chanyeol, leaving Niki dumbfounded before he called to her.

“I hope I can get your name next time new haksaeng!” the giant smiled widely before completely fading away.

Niki Wu giggled to herself, having an epiphany.

Park Chanyeol, you are my ticket out of here. By becoming just like you then maybe I can be a great model. Niki fighting! She pumped her fist in the air, more determined- determined to stalk Park Chanyeol.

 

 

The next day..

Gangnam School of Aesthetics, Gangnam District, Seoul, South Korea 11:45 A.M.

 

Droplets of sweat dribbled from the side of Chanyeol’s forehead as he blew air to his bangs. Practice was over and he needed a shower. It was a perfectly normal day except for this eerie feeling he had of someone following him.

A ninja?

An elf maybe? Like a pair of eyes is watching his every move without him knowing but he could feel it.

Maybe the heat’s getting to me. He sighed and headed to the locker room to freshen up.

Walk confidently, stand tall, do not slouch. Niki scribbled on to her notepad, the things she observed while stalking him.

Also, should I learn basketball? I must! What Park Chanyeol is doing, I’m doing too. She nodded with a firm expression.

 

 

The locker room’s door slowly opened and she got into position- inside a janitor’s closet facing the locker room.

He should be..having class I think? She took out a crumpled paper from her side pocket which was actually his schedule. How she got that? She had ways.

I swear I couldn’t feel the pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter