(KxZ)

And In Those Numbered Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day: TWO

Zai’s eyes could see a figure as strong arms enveloped her, she felt very light- like she was flying.

Am I dying? She thought before her vision turned completely black.

 

 

She got up, her head a bit heavy and saw white walls around her.

A hospital? She wasn’t surprised, hospitals didn’t scare her; though it annoyed her that people would care so much about her health when there’s no helping it.

What’s the point? She sighed and was about to call a nurse when she arrived just in time.

“Oh you’re awake! Don’t stress yourself too much since that was the reason you fainted in the first place. I put an ivy on you with some medicine on you since that might have helped with the…” the nurse trailed off, a bit awkward at saying Zai’s condition.

Pain? That I’m terminal? Zai, expressed a small smile of gratitude and bowed- breaking the silence.

“Where am I and how did I get here? And please do remove them, I’m okay now. I want to go home” She said without a hint of emotion; specifically sadness.

As the nurse took out all the tubes, the ivy (s) and such, she answered, “There was a guy who carried you here.. here in SM Entertainment’s clinic. Was that your boyfriend? He stayed for a few minutes but said he had to leave because of a part time job.”

Zai simply shook her head, embarrassed at herself for troubling such guy. “Did he tell you who he was?”

“uhmm..I think it was Kim Jongin?”

 

 

The next day… 

Zai's Apartment Bldg, Seoul, South Korea 9:35 A.M.

 

Kim Zai slurped on her instant ramyun while watching tv. It was her favorite. Sure it was unhealthy but,

What’s the point of eating healthy when I’ll never get better? She shrugged and continued her loud slurping.

“Speaking of which.. I really should be practicing. I have to beat that Kim Jongin” she said to herself.

Then again, he was the one who helped me..so I owe him? Like my life or what.. should I let him win? Naah..  she smiled one of her rare smiles; usually only when she’s alone or when she’s with her mother. You could say those are too rare now after her mother died and Kim Jongin indirectly making her do so, was a change she did not notice happen in her.

After she finished eating, she wandered her small apartment building for a place to practice.

A janitor’s closet maybe? No.. too small, I might get suffocated. She sighed but found an open door by the end of the hallway, a floor above her room.

Is anyone here? I’ll just check and say their door’s broken. She knocked but no one answered, forcing her to come in.

“Hello..anybody?” behind the door was a small dance studio- an empty one.

Looks like the perfect place. She closed the door and started vocalizing, singing some high notes.

 

 

It was time for one of Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter