(CxN)

And In Those Numbered Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day: SEVEN

Gangnam District, Seoul, South Korea 8:45 A.M.

 

Chanyeol slowly sat up while rubbing the back of his neck with his eyes closed. His bed seemed less comfy than usual, he thought.

Smaller..and shorter? He wiggled his dangling feet at the edge. His eyes partly opened to new furniture and a new place in general but he shut them again.

I must still be asleep huh. What a boring dream… where are the aliens and transformers?! His lips curved into a frown however turned up when he smelled the delicious aroma of breakfast from the kitchen wafting towards him. 

The giant stood up and sluggishly dragged his feet, following where the smell was coming from; still eyes closed at that. He’s done this at their house countless times before so there’s no reason for him to be knocking down stuff here and there.

And he didn’t.

He got lucky.

She didn't have that much furniture actually.

“Eommaaa, what smells so delicious? Watchaa cookeeenn~” he smiled sleepily while placing his chin on her shoulder.

Did mom get shorter or--

“WHATTHEOHMYGO—“ Niki spun around and hit the intruder with a scalding spatula. Since music was blasting from her earphones, she hadn’t heard his footsteps nor his deep morning voice. She’d also forgotten someone other than herself was inside her apartment thus the contact skyrocketed her heart rate even more.

 “YAH! WAE!? Eomma that was hot…aishhh” his eyes finally opened only to focus it on the part of his arm that was hit. Good thing he was wearing a sweater so it wasn’t that hot for him to be burned.

Oh right… Chanyeol’s here.

“Wait what…eomma?” her forehead scrunched in confusion as she crouched down to Chanyeol who was on the floor, blowing his arm. His focus finally landed on her with lips parted slightly.

“Niki…? whaa--”

 

Over breakfast, Niki had told him the previous events that happened including how he was so excited in seeing her that he gave her a bear hug, then collapsed at her even at how hard it was to bring him to her room. She was laughing of course; it was such a weird experience for her.

I gave her a bear hug…? He’s never given one to a girl before; well except his sister and mom. Chanyeol gulped, cheeks tinting, as his eyes slowly peered at her.

She was animatedly talking as if nothing embarrassing had happened.  Like-

The skinship didn’t affect her at all..

He poked his omelette, feeling oddly unsettled.

{A/N: lol an excuse to look for food pics}

Did it.. to me?

“Hey..is something wrong with the food? Sorry I don’t have side dishes. I don’t know how to make ‘em yet. Still getting used to living here after all” she smiled sheepishly.


“Nooo! No, it’s fine! It’s… delicious” he smiled with cheeks full like a chipmunk, making her laugh.

That’s right, her culture is very different from mine. So skinship for her is just normal, I guess. Chanyeol concluded, but somehow he didn’t feel the slightest relieved.

“I was just thinking, did YOU really carry me here? Up to the 7th floor? I mean there’s an elevator but still..“

“You’re soo…”

“So..?” she mouthed.

“Tiny.” He grinned playfully.

“Leave. Now. Oh my gosh I even cooked for you how dare you.” she glared at him with arms crossed.

“Awww, don’t be like that. I’m just kidding! You took care of me well, thankyouuuu~” he puckered his lips and made kissing sounds as he leaned himself towards her but he only playfully slapped his face away.

“Pft, save that for the owner ajjushi. He was the one who carried you. You must’ve weighed like an elephant” she shook her head disapprovingly.

“Yaah…I’m just a giraffe okay, I don’t weigh that much.” He chuckled.

 

 

“Err, Yeol aren’t you hot?” Her eyebrows met when she finally noticed after wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter