DAY 3 (LxM)

And In Those Numbered Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day: THREE

Miala was at her usual table, by the window; on a fluffy couch-like chair made for a group people. However, this time occupied by a single heiress. She poked her bacon, seeming distracted as she looked out the streets of Beijing, remembering the words that Xi Luhan said like an ultimatum.

 

“Oh and for whatever reason you’re stalking me, I won’t ask. Maybe you have issues or something..Anyway, we can be friends on these conditions. First,” he held out a finger.

“Lose the bodyguards, they creep me out. Second,” he held out a second one.

“We’ll stay only as friends; not best friends or close friends. Don’t fall in love with me because that will remain one-sided. Drama will just give me a headache, got it?” a curve in his lips hinted mischief before saluting away.

 

 

“Ughh..that narcissistic doe-eyed oppa! Looking all innocent and pretty, I even said piaoliang! Not piaoling at all! Evil! Mogwai~” She stabbed the imported sausage and ate it barbarically making guests around her stare with curiosity.

{A/N: Mogwai: evil, monster}

Aishh..maybe I should just go home? Maybe I really am destined with Kwanghee. He understands me better, he likes pink too! But he’s just my bff. The heiress pouted and slumped at her seat, feeling completely down.

 

Luhan took off his apron since his shift was over. He looked over to the seat, the heiress’s usual seat, and noticed that she looked distracted and slightly depressed. He bit down a chuckle.

Giving up now? He shrugged and headed for the exit.

Miala had looked up just in time to see a curve on Luhan’s lips.

Did he smile.. At me ?? She rubbed her eyes and shook her head.

Maan, you need more sleep Miala.

She wiped her lips with a napkin and stood up, ready for stalking mode again. Her assistant shook his head at the half-eaten meal and the bags around her eyes.

She should be here for vacation, relaxation time before the wedding. Instead, that guy is giving her all sorts of stress. He shook his head disapprovingly and followed her along with the guards.

 

“Luhan-oppa!! We can be friends right?!” she panted, trying to catch up to him as he was a fast walker. Well, technically he sped up to make her suffer a bit; a narcissist and a sadist.

Aah, an heiress chasing after you; this is the life Xi Luhan. He wiped off his smirk and turned to face her.

“Hm, what did I tell you about the guards?” he raised an eyebrow. The heiress quickly pouted and shooed them away, pleading. Her assistant and the bodyguards didn’t actually leave, they just hid- still maintaining a close eye at the heiress but she didn’t need to know that.

“Good job” he clapped sarcastically, turning around to go his way again with Miala trailing behind him.

Let’s see how long you’ll last heiress.

 

               

 

Red Dragon's Bar, Beijing 11:45 A.M.

 

Luhan stood in front of a bar, a bar in one of the red light districts in Beijing.

“U-uhmm..are we going inside? Bars open in broad daylight?” Miala fiddled with her skirt, anxious in entering the small and dangerous-looking establishment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter