DAY 1 (LxM)

And In Those Numbered Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day: ONE

Riding first class, Jung Miala sipped her sparkling water and smiled in contentment. She feels like a million bucks. Well, she owned a million bucks too. The weather was great, the airplane food was exquisite but most of all she was finally traveling alone without her stern parents. Not entirely alone though- bodyguards, maids, a driver was in the package for freedom. She was going to China too; with festivals and fireworks that she loved. China, a huge country where she can get lost, forget about her worries and make new memories.

Before I can make the ones I’ll forever regret. she frowned sourly turning to the window to get a better view.

“We will be arriving in Beijing in half an hour. Please remember to fasten your seatbelts and close the window sills.” The speakers announced clearly; making Miala’s frown deeper as she closed them.

“Wake me up when we arrive, okay?” She said to her assistant behind her as she put on her sleeping mask.

Beijing, let me have fun even just for a bit.

 

 

On the other side of the plane, way over the economy class, Xi Luhan concentrated on completing his 5x5 Rubix cube. He heard the announcement faintly then rolled his eyes.

Repeating over and over like we’re retarded; so annoying. A thought later, he opened his bag to safe keep his now finished cube and took out his headphones.

That went well Luhan, coming to Korea wasn’t a waste after all. With a light smirk on his face, he closed his eyes as he listened to an RnB beat, recalling recent events he did not expect to happen.

 

“Sir, maybe you would like to take up this offer? Here’s my card, contact us if you need further information.”

Luhan watched the shady man disappear completely before reading the business card. A person shopping in Myeongdeong was such an unlikely form of being casted after all.

Wah, SM Entertainment. I underestimated you Xi Luhan. He his chin in a slow fashion and a quiet chuckle escaped his lips. Of course, he would take up that offer. After he auditioned a week later, they told him that he would receive a letter regarding the results in a month.

 

Luhan’s parents weren’t rich; they weren’t completely broke either. He had gone to Korea to study English with a scholarship hoping to be employed with a higher pay. Then again, he did not expect such turn of events to happen at all.

Me? An idol? Please. He couldn’t wait to tell his parents. But first, sleep.

Tch, why the hell not. The boy with doe eyes and messy hair smiled a sleepy smile before going into a deep slumber.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter