The Cuddle Day

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol learned something, Baekhyun didn't like darkness or the woods during the night that much. He had went to bed after Baekhyun falling asleep on the couch again, they were watching a movie. Chanyeol also learned that Baekhyun get bored watching TV and movie, he also learned that he likes to bake and cook pretty much.

The dinner was very good, Baekhyun had made mostly everything, but still not everything. Chanyeol helped him out a little, though Chanyeol when it comes to bake and cook... Maybe because he has people who always do it for him, he hasn't learned how because he never get the chance.

Anyway, Chanyeol had went to bed and were sleeping pretty deep, when he heard a quiet and shy voice in his room. He looked up and saw Baekhyun standing beside the bed, looking scared. Chanyeol just moved and made room for the boy and let himself lay down and fall asleep, Chanyeol stayed awake until Baekhyun were sleeping, then he could sleep again.

 

***

 

The next morning Luhan went by and left Baekhyun some things and told Chanyeol that his mother was wondering when he was coming back, Chanyeol just told him to tell her that he will call her later. After that he let Baekhyun study a little alone while he made some lunch and packed two bags, they were going for a walk in the woods today.

Chanyeol got dressed and knocked on Baekhyun's door, waiting for him to come out and join him. It took a while before Baekhyun came out with a smile on his face, he looked calm and pretty happy again.

 

“So, had you missed anything?”
“Not really, I got some assignments, but nothing else.”
“Good, then lets go out in the nature and have some biology!”

 

Chanyeol smiled and grabbed Baekhyun's hand and dragged the boy to the front door, he was tired of waiting by now. The boys got their shoes on and got out from the house, Baekhyun took a tight grip around Chanyeol's hand, scared of the woods, or at least a little.

 

“It's okay, we don't going to get lost, I promise.”
“O-Okay.”

 

Chanyeol walked towards the woods and on to a path he found when he were little, he always walked here with his noona (sister) Yura. The woods were beautiful and the sun were shinning today, the weather was perfect for a walk in the woods.

 

“It's very beautiful here Channie.”

 

Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun who smiled his innocent smile, Chanyeol just smiled happily back and nodded a little. 'He actually called me... Channie.' Chanyeol just smiled for himself and kept walking with Baekhyun who held his hand.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walked with Chanyeol for at least a hour, then they arrived to a little lake. Baekhyun smiled and Chanyeol sat down under a big tree, still smiling this happily at Baekhyun who joined him fast.

Chanyeol took up the cookies and some pieces off the cake they made yesterday, Baekhyun just smiled when he remember how much fun they had while making it. They had made the kitchen to a war zone in the end and it was flour and chocolate everywhere, even some butter were on the wall before.

Chanyeol handle Baekhyun a cookie and took one by himself before he took a glance out over the lake. Baekhyun took a bite and looked around a little. Chanyeol interrupt his thoughts after a while.

 

“Baekhyun, be honest now, but do you really wanna go back to school right now?”
“I don't know, I don't want to skip school to much, but I already have done everything so I think I will be alright for a while.”
“Do you think... I'm mean?”
“No, not really, just a little weird.”
“Are you sure?”
“I don't know you, but I first thought you were a little mean, because you kidnapped me. But I guess that you just seeking a friend, even though you already have many friends.”

 

Chanyeol nodded a little and still looked out over the lake, Baekhyun begun to wonder how it comes why Chanyeol wants to befriend just him? He already have five great friends, or it seems like that. Baekhyun gather some courage before he cleared his throat.

 

“You seem to have five great friends, a good family, a good life, but you still look so... sad and unsatisfied. Why?”
“Because sometimes it feels like my friends only want me for my money, it makes me feel pretty lonely to be honest. My family is nice and all, but I would rather be a normal boy, go to school and try to get a job on my own. Being rich is good sometimes, but people only want you for your money.”
“I can understand that a little, I actually feel sorry for you.”
“And you? Is your life perfect? Are you satisfied?”

 

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with wondering eyes, Baekhyun bite his lips and took a deep breathe before he would answer Chanyeol.

 

“No, I'm not.”
“Why not? You have a family, a brother, good grades, many friends, why aren't you satisfied?”
“Because m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter